Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel kissing couple fall to their deaths after toppling over bridge

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

heheh what a tragedy :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I will see them on best gore soon
:worryfeels::lul:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

> foid was still grabbing him instead of grabbing the metal railings/poles when falling
> foid intentionally pulled to the back to be 'cool'
> foid is fatter than guy and thats why he couldnt help her;therefore fat foid killed her and her bf

@LastGerman would have been able to lift her to safety.

Last edited:
Sexhavers BTFO'd

Couples who kiss in public should be executed by firing squad

Sometimes thots patrol themselves

Just die already

looks like a normal guy dated a typical retarded 2019 woman (fat, overconfident, retarded, literally pushing things until her life is in danger)

PDAing couples all need to die horribly

Natural selection doing its job as usual

hah ty for the lifefuel mate, i appreciate it

Sexhavers on suicide watch

If life was a video game:

>God setting up their their attributes

Situational Awareness: -100

Natural selection doing its job as usual
Natural selection is trash. This girl and guy have both had sex with most likely tons of other partners and got tons of love, sex, and validation, meanwhile a high iq incel that's short and facially ugly will die alone until he gets enough money to get gold diggers.

It's a testament to how fucked and sick in the head we all are that we laugh at this, we know it's to mask the pain of our subhumanity.

RIP to the couple.

I did laugh still.

> foid was still grabbing him instead of grabbing the metal railings/poles when falling
> foid intentionally pulled to the back to be 'cool'
> foid is fatter than guy and thats why he couldnt help her;therefore fat foid killed her and her bf
killed by a fat anchor... classy

Hopefully both their deaths were very painful. Lifefuel indeed!

clumsy faggots shouldnt have drank

I needed my daily dose of lifefuel!

This, I was a away on a short trip for days and I seen 3 couples kissing at each other witch pissed me off and now I come back and I see this ha ha, major lifefuel

Finally some real justice from life. Good riddance. Couples are cancer. Them showing affection towards eachother in public and around company should be illegal.

You can't do that on accident. Murder suicide.

That's pretty funny. After decades of seeing so many bad things happen to good people, it's refreshing to see something bad happen to bad people.

That's pretty funny. After decades of seeing so many bad things happen to good people, it's refreshing to see something bad happen to bad people.

Wtf is wrong with the spergs on this site?

By this logic, anyone who “ascends” (cringey retard term btw) is now a bad person who’s death should be celebrated because they got to finally touch some boobies and you didn’t, even after years of isolation, rejection, and depression.

Crabs in a bucket doesn’t begin to describe the edgy retards on this site.

Some of us are just ugly or unsuccessful with women, some of us aren’t deranged psychopaths who want everyone to die because they can’t get laid. Ever think of that? Ever think that some here could actually be normal, well adjusted people who are just unfortunately, not very good at attracting women because they’re ugly or short?

I know most of it is edgelarping but if anyone actually has this genuine attitude of “I want you to die because your peepee got touched and mine didn’t” you need actual, serious help. My condolences.

id rather die like that than live the life that i have now tbhhhhhhh

Maybe an incel pushed them? :forcedsmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back