Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Kissing a foid that loves you in the park must feel like heaven

U

uninstall

Banned
-
love-2055372_960_720.jpg

you can hear the birds singing

you kiss her- the whole world disappears

you can feel her heart accelerate while your lips are mashing into hers

HOLY FUCK

This wasn't a joyful read.

At this point I'm thinking going ER would euphoric too though.

Seeing a couple doing makes me feel depressed, sometimes angry and sometimes horny

just imagine It's a cold starry night and you're with your cute gf after taking her out for dinner and walking around the park, finally settling down to make out lying in the grass under a big oak tree. You hear other voices nearby yet you can only think of her. It's so cold out so she lies on top of you embracing you while kissing you. you feel her warmth her heart racing. nothing else in the world matters now.

one can dream

FeelsSeverelyBadman.png

I wonder what a kiss feels like?

You're sitting by a fireplace and your girlfriend is lying against your shoulder and hugging and kissing you softly

just imagine It's a cold starry night and you're with your cute gf after taking her out for dinner and walking around the park, finally settling down to make out lying in the grass under a big oak tree. You hear other voices nearby yet you can only think of her. It's so cold out so she lies on top of you embracing you while kissing you. you feel her warmth her heart racing. nothing else in the world matters now.

one can dream

loadinggun.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back