Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kissing a foid that has given blowjobs makes you a CUCK

U

uninstall

Banned
-
you are kissing something that has welcomed the cock of another man

cuck

Lol at kissing non virgins.

C o p e
o
p
e

i want the shit you're smoking if you think you're going to actually *kiss* a girl, in this society, who is still a virgin and/or has never given a blowjob or two.

lRqWtjv.jpg

Like any of you dorks wouldn't kiss this femoid if you could. Heck, any man would. No one gives a fuck if she gave bj's.

This thread is some monumental, colossal, gargantuan cope.

lRqWtjv.jpg

Like any of you dorks wouldn't kiss this femoid if you could. Heck, any man would. No one gives a fuck if she gave bj's.

Please embed in spoilers. That beauty triggers me.

lRqWtjv.jpg

Before I saw this picture I would have said I wouldn't. But after seeing this picture my beta instincts got triggerd and I would probably lick another man's cum out of her mouth. No homo

You've been inside a vagina. Where previous cocks have been. No amount of showers will wash that.

Before I saw this picture I would have said I wouldn't. But after seeing this picture my beta instincts got triggerd and I would probably lick another man's cum out of her mouth. No homo

I hate these beta instincts.

lRqWtjv.jpg

I would not. She probably has gigantic fat ass and legs and her tits reach the floor without bra.

I fully agree. Her lips have been around another man's dick. JFL @ doing anything with a non full on virgin waifu

who gives a fuck about bj's, if you ascended with plastic surgery or some shit and that was one of the thoughts that was holding u back, then you would be an extreme volcel. good luck with those thoughts/ views anyway

kissing a femoid on the lips = fakecel

The thought of it makes me want to puke.
Whores do not deserve to be loved.

The cope is strong with this one.

Yes, there are horrors that come along with participating in the man and woman drama--like knowing your sweetheart has been skullfucked by other guys with bigger dicks--but it's obviously better to be on their side of the fence as opposed to ours.

That's not being realistic. There are no virgins in 2018.

lRqWtjv.jpg

Holy fuck, haven't fapped in a while, needs NSFW tag tbh

A bunch of faggots calling it a cope like I suspected. Congratulations, you're all LITERAL cuckolds.

Everyoneisacuck theory.

Kissing a femoid that has kissed a man before makes you gay.

It's nasty, but it's part and parcel of living in a post Sexual Revolution world.