Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Kissed two gorgeous JBs last night

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
...in my dreams :feelsrope:

I dreamed I traveled around through some nice locations and Bolsonaro (newly elected Brazilian president) was in my traveling party.

Lot of paradisiac locations, always sunny and always by the sea. The moments were always fun, be it happily chatting with Bolsonaro and the other people there, be it playing outside, driving around, etc.

Then I kissed a girl who looked just like the German girl from the nude beach . And she was naked in the dream, too.

I was pretty much together with her for a while but then we were apart for a moment and I came across Stephanie from Lazy Town, but in the dream she was like 14, dressed in a Japanese high school uniform without panties or bras under it. I groped her entire body while passionately kissing, from her firm thighs, to the soft butt, to the small breasts and pussy with the right amount of hair... :cryfeels:

And there were people around who didn't give a fuck. I was literally doing it and talking a bit to a woman who was present. I wish I could live in that dream forever :feelsrope:

My mind is giving me only good dreams lately. The best part is that I woke up between the two halves of the dream and actually prayed to dream about kissing a JB again and it happened.

I dream of girls giving me personal attention and affection every other night. I feel bad for my brain, it's obvious that it's starving for love.

I dream of girls giving me personal attention and affection every other night. I feel bad for my brain, it's obvious that it's starving for love.
Our brains are desperately trying to give us some positive shit and prevent us from roping.

Our brains are desperately trying to give us some positive shit and prevent us from roping.
Lmao pretty much
Btw i just woke up from a similar dream it was intense lifefuel did not want to wake up into my shitty incel genetic trash body to live for another shitty day without actual female affection and companionship as it is only meant for Chads. This life is an unfair piece of shit that needs to end soon

Last edited:
Mediocre shit post. I was not entertained

My REEEE meter was going wild there shit

hey don't worry about it. it's just your brain's way of telling you you're a failure

I dreamt I was back in prison, but the damn place was completely flooded so we got put on lockdown. Somehow we had boats and I was trying to hop on a giant buoy but ended up in the water. I wasn't wet or cold, though, so I was happy and just stopped giving a damn about the water. I was in civilian clothes.

hey don't worry about it. it's just your brain's way of telling you you're a failure
We're all failures here (except for a few fakecels). I don't get what would propel you to post some low effort needling here like that.

What is your biological age and age-identity again @Mainländer?

crazy how if you wake up from a dream and then go back to sleep the dream storyline continues

crazy how if you wake up from a dream and then go back to sleep the dream storyline continues
Maybe my fourth dimension counterpart is still kissing JBs as we speak :feelswhere:

> r/gaming

it's over when you create clickbait threads for attention on .is

I figured this was a story that some Reddit guy told and we’d see his pic which discounted its validity.

We're all failures here (except for a few fakecels). I don't get what would propel you to post some low effort needling here like that.
clickbait title

I had a dream that a teen girl in high school was strapped to a desk for whatever reason and I decided to fondle her tits. I don't remember anything else

did you follow my Zinc + magnesium advice in order to achieve that dream?

These dreams are the worst, absolute torture

Lol same. I pretend that I'm sleeping with my wife, laughing with her and hugging her warm body as I drift off to sleep.

Teach me senpai. Are u on NoFap by any chance?

Teach me senpai. Are u on NoFap by any chance?
Nofap? I'm fapping more than ever before.

If I were on nofap I would've come in my pants during those dreams.

These dreams are the absolute worst. Waking up and realizing it's over can't really be compared to anything, it's absolute misery.

...in my dreams :feelsrope:

I dreamed I traveled around through some nice locations and Bolsonaro (newly elected Brazilian president) was in my traveling party.

Lot of paradisiac locations, always sunny and always by the sea. The moments were always fun, be it happily chatting with Bolsonaro and the other people there, be it playing outside, driving around, etc.

Then I kissed a girl who looked just like the German girl from the nude beach . And she was naked in the dream, too.

I was pretty much together with her for a while but then we were apart for a moment and I came across Stephanie from Lazy Town, but in the dream she was like 14, dressed in a Japanese high school uniform without panties or bras under it. I groped her entire body while passionately kissing, from her firm thighs, to the soft butt, to the small breasts and pussy with the right amount of hair... :cryfeels:

And there were people around who didn't give a fuck. I was literally doing it and talking a bit to a woman who was present. I wish I could live in that dream forever :feelsrope:

My mind is giving me only good dreams lately. The best part is that I woke up between the two halves of the dream and actually prayed to dream about kissing a JB again and it happened.
If you aren't even going to try looksmaxxing why even live?

If you aren't even going to try looksmaxxing why even live?
Cope and fear.

Also, at my age, even if I looksmaxxed it'd still be over with JBs.