Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Kissed a girl in my dream

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Don't remember every detail but we were on a date and I suddenly kissed her. She was shocked but then kissed me back.
The feeling I had during that dream?
I felt important, like the world needs me. I started thinking maybe I should start giving the world back. Maybe I was wrong...

Then I woke up. I was kissing my waifu pillow all along. I remembered I'm back in hell and all that happiness got drained out of my soul like a vacuum cleaner. I became bitter and angry again. This world is full of hate. There is no place for people like me who would give back if given the chance.

Fuck this gay earth

Lucid dream mogged me.

I've had cuddle dreams before.

I dont remember my dreams :feelsrope:

This is brutal man :feelsbadman: i had a dream tofay about discovering a important secret but forgot. Dreamaxxing is all some of us have left...

You can lucid dream max and do what you want with her tbh

When I lucid dream anything sex-related seems somewhat off, deformed, and just not working, similarly to how driving felt in a dream when I couldn't operate a car at all.

At least you kissed a foid in your dream. I get mogged by Chads in my dream who take away my oneitis from me

Unironically mogs me

I know I'm not the only one, but I get so pissed off when I wake up from dreams like that.

Even my dreams are bad

happens to me every night ngl :feelsrope:

I dreamed about this forum ded srs

How was her lips?

I dreamed that I was given a special colour just for me.
I dreamed that I had became the most prollific user and there was a group of government researchers after me but it was kinda cool

Never had a wet dream man.

I dreamed that I had became the most prollific user and there was a group of government researchers after me but it was kinda cool
Sounds like a pretty cool dream tbqh ngl.

How was her lips?
I don’t remember in detail anymore but I remember her lipstick got stuck in my lips. I went to toilet to wonder it and I had to take a piss. While peeing I woke up actually needing to pee

I don’t remember in detail anymore but I remember her lipstick got stuck in my lips. I went to toilet to wonder it and I had to take a piss. While peeing I woke up actually needing to pee
Lipsticks me from Corinth to Byzantium.

Dreammogs me. I'm even Incel in my dreams.

The joker used to daydream/hallucinate about a gf too. Maybe you're gonna be a joker.

At least i don't dream anymore tbh

Dreams me. Most of the time I just dream I'm some kind of supervillain or something.