Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Kink Fantasies with GF MEGATHREAD

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
If you had a gf what would you do with her (assuming she’s not over 2 bodies and or a virgin)

do a tombstone piledriver and crack her small foid skull then proceed to rape her while she's dying (in video gums)

do a tombstone piledriver and crack her small foid skull then proceed to rape her while she's dying (in video gums)
ultimate masculine foid overpowering

I would turn her cute little mouth to a urinary (in video gaym)

Now that’s exciting

beat her while raping her and never let her go until I cum in her mouth, then let her beg for my cum (in video game)

Tear her ass ring out (in videogame(

I would legit beat her on the forhead/skull till she bleeds then cum over her face (in mario kart)

I want to tombstone piledriver a foid so hard just lift her devilish tiny foid sexy body from her slanted hole and place my head between her soft thighs and GRIP that bitch so hard till her spine breaks while she keeps begging and shouting then boom both our bodyweights go down on her tiny foidish whore skull and she loses conscious then I proceed to pin her and fuck her senseless while she draws her last breaths (in god of war: ghost of sparta)

I want to tombstone piledriver a foid so hard just lift her devilish tiny foid sexy body from her slanted hole and place my head between her soft thighs and GRIP that bitch so hard till her spine breaks while she keeps begging and shouting then boom both our bodyweights go down on her tiny foidish whore skull and she loses conscious then I proceed to pin her and fuck her senseless while she draws her last breaths (in god of war: ghost of sparta)
Kinky

This nigga secretly wants to get stepped on and his balls kicked

I would lick her asshole :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Im open to anyone sending me his mother and sister profiles for me to ascend because you should help a brocel otherwise youre just denying my ascension which is BLUEPILLED CUCKERY!

PUT THAT NIGGER ON THE CROSS AND BURN HIM AT STAKE (IN VIDEOGAME!)

Post more fantasies
it all involves violence and inducing physical pain. I want to slam a foid and break a table with her then proceed to t-bag her unconscious body infront of her father (in video game)

it all involves violence and inducing physical pain. I want to slam a foid and break a table with her then proceed to t-bag her unconscious body infront of her father (in video game)
More

pull a foid from her hair and just darc choke that bitch till she loses consciousness

pull a foid from her hair and just darc choke that bitch till she loses consciousness
How about pull her hair until her scalp rips off then breaking her legs and arms so she cant walk and she cries in agony

lift the foid and put her head in a fucking toilet while fisting her wide open poophole and biting her clit till she drowns from toilet water and fuxking DIES (IN VIDEOGAME)

lift the foid and put her head in a fucking toilet while fisting her wide open poophole and biting her clit till she drowns from toilet water and fuxking DIES (IN VIDEOGAME)
:feelskek:

How about pull her hair until her scalp rips off then breaking her legs and arms so she cant walk and she cries in agony
I love seeing foids open their legs, like all the way opened 180 degree, I would open them further to the point her hips break with a pull machine while raping the foid at the same time (in videogame(

I love seeing foids open their legs, like all the way opened 180 degree, I would open them further to the point her hips break with a pull machine while raping the foid at the same time (in videogame(
Based! Post more

fucking till death just turns me on, makes me think Im so powerful that my fucking has led to a foid with a resting body that will never twitch, talk with her dirty mouth or move again (in video game,k

Last edited:
Based! Post more
-kick a foid in the vag till she bleeds and proceed to fuck her mouth (in vidya game)
-sleeperhold a foid till her arms/shoulder breaks, she keeps fighting with her legs while I rape her ( in vidoegame)

so horny atm
dick hard

-kick a foid in the vag till she bleeds and proceed to fuck her mouth (in vidya game)
-sleeperhold a foid till her arms/shoulder breaks, she keeps fighting with her legs while I rape her ( in vidoegame)
Damn

@LeFrenchCel lameeee

do a single leg boston crab on that foid till her hips break while squeezing her peehole then proceeding to break her spine and tearing her asshole with ungodly amount of fucking and rape (in videogame)