Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kingdom Hearts

Bro i see everyone shill this game but i just dont get the appeal of the fucking mickey mouse and goofy i really dont

Played it, Loved it. Keeper.
god like soundtrack

Bro i see everyone shill this game but i just dont get the appeal of the fucking mickey mouse and goofy i really dont
It’s Final Fantasy if it fucked Disney. It’s a fever dream combo, but oddly enough, it worked, and it’s got charm. It’s still one of the many “kids games,” but it feels more well bred and ambitious than 99% of them. It’s earned its popularity.

Also:
god like soundtrack

I've always loved JRPGs but never touched Kingdom Hearts, as I've thought it looked like the gayest, most AIDS-ridden homosexual gayfag shit in the world, and kept to shit like SMT, Disgaea and Legend of Heroes.

It was the nostalgia for the 80s kids, i guess newer generations dont care much for disney characters

Tried to play first game and uninstalled it after 30min it was so lame and boring. And like OP's video i felt like my parents were looking disappointed for playing this shit. Not like Dad would visit me since he is dead, maybe as a zombie so i should prepare a hatchet to fight that dumbass.

I played all the main ones except Chain of Memories and Re:Coded. It's a saga I really loved tbh the gameplay is quite addictive and seeing all the Disney characters is nostalgic. Didn't care much for Final Fantasy since I don't know the saga (though now I'm playing FFX for the first time) but still an interesting crossover. My favorite is Kingdom Hearts 2.