Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

KingCobraJFS ends his dry spell

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
Just cowboymaxx bro. :lul:

Lold at how he didn't even wait for her to leave to record this.

@chudur-budur will be proud!

is he fucking that teethless whore?
My doll is missing a few teeth.
I bought her used. Wonder what the previous owner stuck in her mouth?

JFL @ JBW deniers

@tehgymcel420

@BrendioEEE
Bro this is what you @'d me at? I was so sure just looking at this male subhuman that any female he was with was either going to be his looksmatch or above his looksmatch, then she fucking walks in and looks like this? Bro, he actually fucking mogs her by a solid 2 points.

So this is the power is Just Be White...wow...meanwhile ethnics in their home countries populations booming as they're getting with their looksmatch and above....

Bro this is what you @'d me at? I was so sure just looking at this male subhuman that any female he was with was either going to be his looksmatch or above his looksmatch, then she fucking walks in and looks like this? Bro, he actually fucking mogs her by a solid 2 points.

So this is the power is Just Be White...wow...meanwhile ethnics in their home countries populations booming as they're getting with their looksmatch and above....

how many dolls do you own?
Three.
Card Table Dolls 12