Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kind of scared RN

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-
My mom who I almost never talk with. Came up to me and asked me if I have to go somewhere outside today
I said no and she told me to not go outside. I asked her why she told me "why do you care, I told you something so do as I say"
She said it kinda in a scared way too, stutterring and all that. Oh man something is happening I wonder what.. I think I may know but I wont say it here, its too personal

My mom who I almost never talk with. Came up to me and asked me if I have to go somewhere outside today
I said no and she told me to not go outside. I asked her why she told me "why do you care, I told you something so do as I say"
She said it kinda in a scared way too, stutterring and all that. Oh man something is happening I wonder what.. I think I may know but I wont say it here, its too personal
The 13 Autistic Clown Rapists are on the loose and roaming the streets as we speak
:feelstrash:

The 13 Autistic Clown Rapists are on the loose and roaming the streets as we speak
:feelstrash:
I dont think it is a concern for my safety, I think she just wants to do or tell something later this evening so she wants to make sure im home

Something really bad is going to happen ik it and i cant cope

Keep us posted brocel.

I am starting to panic ngl its not me being sensitive but definitely something is going on something really NOT nice

I legit feel like soaking my pants in piss from anxiousness, is that how girls feel when they interact with my sub5 ugly ass?

Also I want to mention something, it was my dad who said it not my mom im just scared of being doxxed but now that i think about it. I'll just let you know

And thats why im scared, my dad never speaks to me and he is serious about shit