Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kind of interesting how drugs are just like, universally illegal, isn't it?

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Am I the only one who legit rages over this?

Let's be honest. The reason why good drugs (I like alcohol, but the negative side effects legit make it even harder to tolerate than the vast majority of other drugs) are illegal is because they allow sub 8s to live an easier life. That's legitimately it.

I'm not saying it's a good idea to just dive in to the deep end with drugs and use to your heart's content. But if you've reached 25+ y/o, are miserable as fuck, have tried all the normal cope avenues like self improvement, etc. you honestly might as well. I mean what else do you have to lose?

But ah nope. Sorry goyim, you can carry on working for us - have an $8.95 (plus tip) beer to take your mind off the day! Sure it took you over an hour of wageslaving to earn that, but hey, gotta understand the value of a dollar! ;D

If you are anti-drug please just kill yourself, carry on being a good goy for a society which doesn't give a fuck about you.

Interesting, apart from the monopoly of the tobacco companies against marijuana

Wir mussen die juden ausrotten

Some drugs are worse than Lucifer's cum and should never be made legal.

Exhibit A: Krokodil. That shit literally turns your muscle tissue decrepit. It's nightmarish. Search some images, but don't say I didn't warn you.

opium should be legal

Exhibit A: Krokodil. That shit literally turns your muscle tissue decrepit. It's nightmarish. Search some images, but don't say I didn't warn you.

True but absolutely nobody other than a few russian junkies uses "Krokodil". Wouldn't even exist if heroin was legal.

I think that's just because they were literally making that stuff in dirt filled """"labs"""""". It was just infections from shitty contaminated drugs.

True but absolutely nobody other than a few russian junkies uses "Krokodil". Wouldn't even exist if heroin was legal.

There's a lot of factors that go into the legality of recreational substances.

The simple version is that governments try to balance their desire for control and taxation with the need for social order. Some drugs will bring in more tax profits, but will inject (pun fully intended) too much social disorder, which is a net negative.
I think that's just because they were literally making that stuff in dirt filled """"labs"""""". It was just infections from shitty contaminated drugs.

Just read up on it.

alcohol have huge social repercussions(fights, car crashes and every kind of dangerous behaviors) and yet is legal.
on the other hand drugs that cause 0 social issues like marijuana or lsd are illegal.
I often think that this is completly irrational and goes against the interest of society in general

Krokodil is just retards shooting up codeine

This tbh if I'm going to keep living at least I'll try to be healthy
Also saw the images that shit zombifies your flesh jfl

Why is alcohol (the most destructive drug ever) legal and not LSD, psylocibin and the likes ?
Explain of a low iq pliz :feelstastyman:

Legit. Whenever you hear about someone dying from an overdose, it's almost always something laced which kills them. How often do we hear about some rapper dying from a "Xanax overdose" (It's literally almost physically impossible to kill yourself with Xanax alone, it's always Xanax which was laced with fentanyl or some other fucking opioid). Of course none of this actually matters. The goyim will continue to wageslave and the policitians and the jews who own them know the average junk food-shovelling american goy will just continue eating and parrot yeeehhh dem drugs r baaaaaad.
This tbh if I'm going to keep living at least I'll try to be healthy
Also saw the images that shit zombifies your flesh jfl
Sorry, is this forum legit full of 14 year olds or something? JFL. Did you watch that vice documentary about krokodil and end up thinking this drug was even slightly popular/used in the west?

Last edited:
Its cuz war of drugs USA started lel

giphy.gif

The amount of fucking children on this forum. Are you even 16? Please just go back to wherever you came.

Calm your ballsacks, I meant to say something else and didn't edit it properly.

Illegal stuff has a higher (((profit margin))).