Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Kind and empathetic gender gives man depression and self esteem issues.

• Thread starter Knight of the Cymry
  • Start date
Reality gave him depression and self esteem issues, Tinder just showed him reality.
Also get bitches on the phone ASAP.

JFL. Only insane men will engage in online dating. They mog me with their delusions.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/10g77we/thank_you_tinder_for_giving_me_depressively_low/

Online dating is for women and Chads only - how many more men have to go through this horrible meat grinder before they realise that? You cannot hope to succeed in a world rigged against you. The only way to win is to not play in the first place. Avoid dating apps like the plague.

It's almost as if it's just a carnival game to get people's money via ad revenue or subscriptions or whatever fucked up system they use.

Its his own fault for not being a Chad :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

The cunts he describes sound like they are in need of a long hard rape.

He should catfish them.

All I want to say is that they (feminists) don't really care about us (men).

Most of them want to hurt us, just to hear us screaming their names, the rest are merely indifferent to us. This is why I will celebrate when President Trump wins again in 2024 and goes DEATH CON 3 on feminists.