Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kind and caring whore doctor is allegedly on trail for murdering 7 infants and attempting to send 10 to Alice in wonderland

Bitch

Bitch

Wizard
29d 5h 18m

View: https://twitter.com/godisreal999/status/1618058305712295936?s=46&t=KZLntJYNgKWhWuKfQljQWw

The 32-year-old Lucy Letby is on trial in the United Kingdom for allegedly murder!ng seven infants and attempting to murd3r 10 others between June 2015 and June 2016.

A baby girl who was allegedly attacked by nurse Letby recovered "by leaps and bounds" after she was moved to a new hospital, a jury was told.

Prosecutors accuse Letby of trying to kill the infant twice, known as Baby H, at the Countess of Chester Hospital's neonatal unit.

The jury in Manchester Crown Court was told that Baby H suffered two collapses in the neonatal unit less than 24 hours apart.

Baby H was born 6 weeks early, but was doing well until the mother of the child was awoken in the middle of the night by nurses who told her to come immediately to the neonatal unit. This is where she and her husband were told that their baby had been placed on a ventilator after suffering of a collapsed lung.

The parents sat with their baby girl as nurses rushed to resuscitate her, and the father recalls his daughter being

"a very strange color" at this time.

Not too long after Baby H stabilized and the parents were sent back to their room, they were met with another knock on the door and nurses rushing them again to an "almost identical scene."

After Baby H recovered the second time, they sent her to another hospital where she improved dramatically and became much more responsive.

It's alleged that the insertion of a chest drain after her luna rollansed may have heen what led to her cardiar
arrest. Other nurses on scene claimed that she was given 3 chest drains, which was "very unusual for a baby."

As of now the trial continues.

Baby H is now 7 and has experienced no long-term health issues or problems.

OutcastedOutcast

OutcastedOutcast

Officer
★★★★
8d 19h 10m
Soy cucks right now :foidSoy: :soy: “ She was just experiencing a breakup and was suffering from depression!”
I can assure that there’s always normies willing to defend fucking sadist psychopathic bitches and motherfuckers like these and yet… we are the problem .
And they will somehow also blame it on incels out of nowhere , JFL .
Fucking foid bitch if there’s an afterlife and I end up in Hell because maybe whatever God or Gods or etc is up there might hate incels like me , I have a request . To fucking murder bitches like these again and again and again . Every time she dies , she is revived and nursed to full recovery . And I get an arsenal of weaponry to abuse bitches like these .
Fucking whore , I will fucking kill this bitch.:feelsree:

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Promoting anarchofascism for 9 years and counting.
★★★
14d 21h 43m
A tiktok inside a twitter post.
Incels.is has reached new lows never seen before.

Bitch

Bitch

Wizard
29d 5h 18m
A tiktok inside a twitter post.
Incels.is has reached new lows never seen before.
I posted it on my twitter because it doesn’t load from the video

WØLF

WØLF

Comfy NEET
★★★★★
338d 3h 7m
Cumskin whores aren't human

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
62d 19m
omg terrorism. Wonder if this will get milked by the MSM for 9 years.

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
62d 19m
L :foidSoy: women are now part of a terrorist organization

What’s MSM
Mainstream media. Notice how they still cling to Elliot, who's victims were majority male, and milk the shit out of him after nearly 9 years? And still blame us somehow jfl. Even with his volcel tier traits and obvious mental illness. Surely if incels are sooooo dangerous, they wouldnt have to milk him for nearly a decade in every article ever jfl.

They make out like incels commit attacks weekly, and often blame this place for it despite a staggeringly large total of: 0 such violence that can be attributed to this forum and its members. :feelshaha:

They wont be milking her in 9 years I assure you. Because there's no false narrative to drive, no prejudice to spread. The irony being that even with their statistical insignificance's of bad actors... even ZERO is enough to blame us but god forbid they use that logic to demonize, scrutinize and generalize other demographics of people. By their own logic, all non-incels are infinitely worse than incels anyway -> Their guilt by association is applied under the guise of "a rule for thee but not for me"

Sans

Sans

Normalize 2D relationships
★★★★★
43d 8h 4m
Soy cucks right now :foidSoy: :soy: “ She was just experiencing a breakup and was suffering from depression!”
I can assure that there’s always normies willing to defend fucking sadist psychopathic bitches and motherfuckers like these and yet… we are the problem .
And they will somehow also blame it on incels out of nowhere , JFL .
Fucking foid bitch if there’s an afterlife and I end up in Hell because maybe whatever God or Gods or etc is up there might hate incels like me , I have a request . To fucking murder bitches like these again and again and again . Every time she dies , she is revived and nursed to full recovery . And I get an arsenal of weaponry to abuse bitches like these .
Fucking whore , I will fucking kill this bitch.:feelsree:
Foids are allowed to be depressed and kill babies after breakups but God forbid an Incel isn't content with decades of loneliness.

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Daedric Prince of Madness disguised as an incel
★★★★★
100d 9h 52m
L :foidSoy: women are now part of a terrorist organization
"now" ?

Terror

you're half a century too late fren

OutcastedOutcast

OutcastedOutcast

Officer
★★★★
8d 19h 10m
:cryfeels: Foids are allowed to be depressed and kill babies after breakups but God forbid an Incel isn't content with decades of loneliness.
Spot on brocel . :feelsree: :cryfeels: :blackpill:

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
264d 7h 55m
Based woman, I hated seeing children.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Dharma Maxxer
★★★★★
419d 1h 44m
Based woman, I hated seeing children.
same. they should free her. she dindu nuffin. But unironically, have to agree. annoying as fuck to see happy kids. I hate how happy they are.

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Friendlier online
★★★
6d 17h 35m

View: https://twitter.com/godisreal999/status/1618058305712295936?s=46&t=KZLntJYNgKWhWuKfQljQWw

The 32-year-old Lucy Letby is on trial in the United Kingdom for allegedly murder!ng seven infants and attempting to murd3r 10 others between June 2015 and June 2016.

A baby girl who was allegedly attacked by nurse Letby recovered "by leaps and bounds" after she was moved to a new hospital, a jury was told.

Prosecutors accuse Letby of trying to kill the infant twice, known as Baby H, at the Countess of Chester Hospital's neonatal unit.

The jury in Manchester Crown Court was told that Baby H suffered two collapses in the neonatal unit less than 24 hours apart.

Baby H was born 6 weeks early, but was doing well until the mother of the child was awoken in the middle of the night by nurses who told her to come immediately to the neonatal unit. This is where she and her husband were told that their baby had been placed on a ventilator after suffering of a collapsed lung.

The parents sat with their baby girl as nurses rushed to resuscitate her, and the father recalls his daughter being

"a very strange color" at this time.

Not too long after Baby H stabilized and the parents were sent back to their room, they were met with another knock on the door and nurses rushing them again to an "almost identical scene."

After Baby H recovered the second time, they sent her to another hospital where she improved dramatically and became much more responsive.

It's alleged that the insertion of a chest drain after her luna rollansed may have heen what led to her cardiar
arrest. Other nurses on scene claimed that she was given 3 chest drains, which was "very unusual for a baby."

As of now the trial continues.

Baby H is now 7 and has experienced no long-term health issues or problems.

I remember reading about this and their was a diary of hers that says she was lonely and will never be loved by anyone.

Another victim of the carousel

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC ENTITLEMENT "
★★★★★
74d 23h 2m
Muh le eMpAtHeTic gEnD4r " strikes again.

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @lemon21 @Retardfuel @erenyeager @dungeondragon @IncelKing

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
150d 12h 57m
The infants should have worked on improving their pERsonality, then maybe this wouldn’t have happened. Only the infants are to blame, thERe’s no way that a woman can be in the wrong, I can’t comprehend the possibility that a woman can do something bad seeing as though all women are angels.

@Izayacel

Mecoja

Mecoja

Dead man walking
★★★★★
287d 17h 58m

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @lemon21 @Retardfuel @erenyeager @dungeondragon @IncelKing
WaHmEn ArE tHe NuRtUrInG aNd PeAcEfUl gEnDeR. She did it out of pure evil, if they were stronger they would do the same shit or worse than men.

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC ENTITLEMENT "
★★★★★
74d 23h 2m
WaHmEn ArE tHe NuRtUrInG aNd PeAcEfUl gEnDeR. She did it out of pure evil, if they were stronger they would do the same shit or worse than men.
Yea Imagine killing new Born babys of people that wanted a Family.

But hey we incels Need tHeRaPy and are at fault.

This world is ridiculous I swear.

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC ENTITLEMENT "
★★★★★
74d 23h 2m
The infants should have worked on improving their pERsonality, then maybe this wouldn’t have happened. Only the infants are to blame, thERe’s no way that a woman can be in the wrong, I can’t comprehend the possibility that a woman can do something bad seeing as though all women are angels.

@Izayacel
Meanwhile this Trash sOcIeTy still pokes the Fingers on US and trys to Gaslight Man , that Woman can never be at fault.

I was indeed Born way to early for this Shit. Should have been year 5000 + for better copeability.

lemon21

lemon21

I'm the proudest weeb of em all
★★★★★
69d 7h 8m

muh kind gender

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
90d 5h 17m
If she was a man she already would receive a lifetime and would be lynched by an angry mob.

medaminemenyaui

medaminemenyaui

sand lands
★★★★★
5d 4h 34m
such a kind gender