Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Kim jong un's sister is more masculine than him

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
4140.jpg

People are talking about her all over the internet and almost all comments about how she has a "dark" side and looks powerful etc.

Lol her face is more manly than her brother's. Kim jong-un is just a spoiled fatcuck
guney-koreli-ust-duzey-yetkili-kim-jong-un-13185741_4470_amp.jpg

its over for him whole world makes fun of him while they praise his sister. just jfl at being masculine mogged by your sister over for him

she looks more dom jfl

@Napoleon de Geso

fuck dude she does

cuck

“She looks more powerful omg femal dicktator :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
Someone wrote a fanfic thing of her on 4chan. Basically she gave you a penis inspection and then bent over a table while telling you to take her.
NGL i'd fuck her
and yeah she isn't more masculine than him, but she definitely pulls off a more intimidating appearance and vibe

Liberals don't realise despite being a (former) Communist state, they still have tradtionalism and marriages in North Korea.

She was only being touted after the fake news of Kim Jong Un's falsely reported death. Her role would've been to keep the seat warm, quash any Coup d'états, until his eldest son turned 18.

But the elite of north korea need a line of unbroken male heirs who descended from founder Kim Il-sung.

I wish i had kim’s hairline

Tbh I'll rather prefer a fatcuck to run a country then a woman

He should have her executed.

She zygomogs me to the 38th parallel and back

would bang and then be executed

Un is a piece of fat shit