Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel KIM JONG UN IS FUCKING DEAD NOOOOOOOOOO

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

HE'S EITHER DEAD OR IN A VEGETATIVE STATE DUE TO A BOTCHED HEART SURGERY

HOLY FUCK. NK IS GONNA COLLAPSE

SUICIDE FUEL FOR RICECELS. MY NIGGA KIM JONG UN GOT CIA-NIGGERED.

THERE'S A VERY REAL CHANCE KIM'S SISTER COULD TAKE OVER. IF SHE DOES THAT WE'RE FUCKED CUZ NK IS GONNA DEMILITARIZE AND SHIT

If this is true then lifefuel, finally something interesting will happen in North Korea.
2020 is a very weird year.

Rumored. North Korea lies all the time, but we don't know anything for sure.

It doesn't make sense though. They revealed that Kim Jong-il dies. Why not him?

RIP manlet king

I want to visit North Korea atleast once ngl

As far as i know it's not confirmed yet

Because they had a secured successor for when Kim il died.
But now that Kim Jong un died theres a little trouble because yeah his sister could take power, but most of the communist leaders in North Korea would probably want to elect someone else to take power, so there could be a big power struggle

5a7ea61dd03072ae0a8b4ec1

His sister who is taking over jaw mogs me

They cannot let a foid rule North Korea. America will literally just send a white guy over there to bend her over and fuck her on live TV like the noodlewhore she is and then North Korea is just another humiliated and destroyed country under Yajuuj and Majuuj's boots.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
may he rest in peace

Every country lies. North Korea just doesn't hide it well.

I'm not going to pretend to know the workings of the NK high command inner circle, but I would think that the generals and other high ranking officials have fallout and contingency planning in place to deal with the aftermath of their dictators dying. They probably have established protocols and procedures in place on how this unfolds for their people, including the transition of power.

Anybody remember that hysterical crying NK citizen upon hearing the death of their previous dear leader? That dude had to be a government shill acting all that out.

They cannot let a foid rule North Korea. America will literally just send a white guy over there to bend her over and fuck her on live TV like the noodlewhore she is and then North Korea is just another humiliated and destroyed country under Yajuuj and Majuuj's boots.
Beyond infinitimately over for NKcels rn if a foid will start to rule lmao
Also over for manlet King, I kinda had mixed opinions on that nigger

They will have pride parades and celebrities coming out as transgender, the biggest political issues will be the gender pay gap and the lack of diversity in political leadership. North Koreancels will be made to wage slave harder and hypergamy will take off.

They will have pride parades and celebrities coming out as transgender, the biggest political issues will be the gender pay gap and the lack of diversity in political leadership. North Koreancels will be made to wage slave harder and hypergamy will take off.
The cultural shock that happens when the US military occupation forces Tinder on the population will blackpill the men harder than South Korea. Literally most North Korean men will commit suicide. It might get so bad that so many Korean men will kill themselves after America colonizes North Korea that America will send it's incels to repopulate the new colony... I will refuse to go if Uncel Sam doesn't pay for my surgeries.

Every country lies. North Korea just doesn't hide it well.

I'm not going to pretend to know the workings of the NK high command inner circle, but I would think that the generals and other high ranking officials have fallout and contingency planning in place to deal with the aftermath of their dictators dying. They probably have established protocols and procedures in place on how this unfolds for their people, including the transition of power.

Anybody remember that hysterical crying NK citizen upon hearing the death of their previous dear leader? That dude had to be a government shill acting all that out.

So they don't want Yoong or whatever her name is to take over? Isn't that how it works? The heir gets the dictatorship?

The reunification is near

A female dictator in a country with a nuclear arsenal is something I'm genuinely scared of.

Who gives a shit nigga?

Last time I checked, NK was a poor 3rd world shithole, it's not a threat to anyone. Just lol at coping ricefag Koreans and their "muh nucular bomb" JFL over for them tbhtbb

Who gives a shit nigga?

Last time I checked, NK was a poor 3rd world shithole, it's not a threat to anyone. Just lol at coping ricefag Koreans and their "muh nucular bomb" JFL over for them tbhtbb
Because Kim was epic ricecel

So they don't want Yoong or whatever her name is to take over? Isn't that how it works? The heir gets the dictatorship?

I have no idea, man. I know more about quantum mechanics than I do about the politics of the North Korean nobility class, and I know fuck all about quantum mechanics.

Because they had a secured successor for when Kim il died.
But now that Kim Jong un died theres a little trouble because yeah his sister could take power, but most of the communist leaders in North Korea would probably want to elect someone else to take power, so there could be a big power struggle

Didn't his father request someone else? Jong un wasn't supposed to be the successor, that's why he got fat, to look like his grandfather who has support.

Didn't his father request someone else? Jong un wasn't supposed to be the successor, that's why he got fat, to look like his grandfather who has support.
His father died it went to uncle uncle wanted Kim’s brother Kim Jong un assasinated uncle and then exiled brother and killed him in 2017

I hope this isn't real...
Kim Jong Un was so based...
:cryfeels:

The cultural shock that happens when the US military occupation forces Tinder on the population will blackpill the men harder than South Korea. Literally most North Korean men will commit suicide. It might get so bad that so many Korean men will kill themselves after America colonizes North Korea that America will send it's incels to repopulate the new colony... I will refuse to go if Uncel Sam doesn't pay for my surgeries.
North Korea will be the new Thailand. Sex tourists will flock to fuck the under developed foids and their money will have more power than it ever has. It will be lifefuel for Western Normies squeezed out of the Western dating market or who are sick of porking fatties. For the North Koreancels it will be hell on Earth the like of which has never been seen before.
They will be mogged out of Existance.
With the flood of Western Media, hollywood and banned apps like tik tok and tinder, how it will destroy their world view. They viewed Kim Jong Un as a God among men, but how does a fat manlet ricecel compare to the tall muscular Chads and Tyrones plastered on every tv screen, phone, tablet and Billboard.
Truely over.

Last edited:
North Korea will be the new Thailand. Sex tourists will flock to fuck the under developed foids and their money will have more power than it ever has. It will be lifefuel for Western Normies squeezed out of the Western dating market or who are sick of porking fatties. For the North Koreancels it will be hell on Earth the like of which has never been seen before.
They will be mogged out of Existance.
With the flood of Western Media, hollywood and banned apps like tik tok and tinder, how it will destroy their world view. They viewed Kim Jong Un as a God among men, but how does a fat manlet ricecel compare to the tall muscular Chads and Tyrones plastered on every tv screen, phone, tablet and Billboard.
Truely over.
A new market to SEAmaxxers
just be from outside north korea

Rip Kim King of the Fatbois
He was probably the only fatass that had any true power. Sad day for gorgecels.

coooope hes alive

Sexhaver. Who cares.

I remember the moment when kimchi-stacies told us to studymaxx and STEMmaxx.

Now if the great leader dies, that entire country will turn into another freaking South Korea. Eventually more noodlewhores in white chads' stash. I don't think you will get any kimchi-pussies as an incel, specially if you are a ricecel. Also this will create more immigrant ricecels in the west, thus more ER.

White stacys don't eat dog, they just like to get fucked by them, now these noodlewhores will fuck as well as eat them.

DPRK is the last bastion of anti-modernism in the east, now that's gone too. I don't know why people are saying it's a lifefuel.

redpill_comics_pic_42.jpg
uStYSJD.png
x1e81Mh.jpg
redpill_comics_pic_05.jpg
redpill_comics_pic_30.jpg

n9elO1o.png
X9pPbGj.jpg
bLCK1cH.png
0Tk0Jiz.jpg
4PMY8zN.png

Fuck that's frightening I feel so bad for them. One day or another they will be exposed to the other world and mogging that will happen will be just too much :feelswhat:

Fuck that's frightening I feel so bad for them. One day or another they will be exposed to the other world and mogging that will happen will be just too much :feelswhat:
We're about to see a lot of ERs in North Korea if America takes over. Let's hope they are more effective in their last stands than Iraqi militias.

Despite what the west would have you believe, no-one wants North Korea to "collapse" as its already collapsed.

The regime get just enough food aid for the military/loyal class in the North Korean caste system.

If Kim Jong Un is dead it'll be the shortest Kim dynasty and the bloodiest with the most amount of executions, including inner party members than Kim Jong Ill or Kim Il Sung combined.

Kim Yo-jong (sister) is the final candidate since all other Uncles, Aunts and Cousins have either been executed, assassinated abroad or gone into exile.

kim-yo-jong-1x1-gettyimages-1128333851.jpg

According to defectors she's as cold and psychopathic as she looks.

Last edited:
I feel bad today :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: