Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming KIM JONG UN IS ALIVE :DDDDDD

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

based fatcel ngl

You missed the party, homeboy, this is old news.

North korea is sanctioned by the world and is somehow stable and doing atleast OK as a poor nation. Meanwhile somalia and most of Africa is on billions of UN aid money and somehow still is an anarchic shithole

North korea is sanctioned by the world and is somehow stable and doing atleast OK as a poor nation. Meanwhile somalia and most of Africa is on billions of UN aid money and somehow still is an anarchic shithole
t. top 1 racist on .co!!!!!!!!!!!

Reported for racism

Authoritarianism works

He just died 2 find out who da real ones r trust nobody fr on god now he knows who has his back and who is a rat ass bitch cuh on my momma

Did he have health problems?

fabulous.thats great.good for you

He was busy living rent free in the Pentagons head.

He's the most based ricecel.

Hello I like anime as well

He's my hero, I'm glad he's ok