Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kim Jong un has a huge harem of brainwashed girls.

S

shiin

Greycel
Kim Jong un has a huge harem of brainwashed girls. There are North Korean people who go through the schools every now and then and take the girls who meet certain criteria. Girls between 13 and 22 are taken and serve him as his sex slaves. They get brainwashed and mentally abused that if they refuse, their family’s will go to concentration camps.
Imagine having a harem of thousands of foids in todays time.

Living the life

If only i could be a dictator of an impoverished land :feelscry:

Google kim Jong un pleasure squad
I am looking for the primary sources and you know, it is all just defectors talking about it, I don't know how trustworthy this can be. I mean, yeah, you are a dictator, of course you would enjoy foids outside of your supposed image-wife. But, looks sussy.

Based of him.

I am looking for the primary sources and you know, it is all just defectors talking about it, I don't know how trustworthy this can be. I mean, yeah, you are a dictator, of course you would enjoy foids outside of your supposed image-wife. But, looks sussy.
Well, with such a "sensitive" topic, I'm not surprised that Channels like CNN doesn't report on it. In my country, no major, trustworthy source reports that there are concentration camps for Uyghurs in China.
But it is a fact that Kim Jung Un bought lingerie for several million dollars. That has already been proven. And why would he do that if he didn't have hundreds or thousands of Foid slaves?
But you're right. There is no completely reliable source.

Source: CNN

It's fake and he doesnt even need it.

Being a dictator is like being a rockstar. Do you think rockstars need to abduct girls and brainwash them to get laid ? Of course not. The girls already want to have sex with them.

True That; every horny Man's Dream...

"Kim Jong Un Handpicks 25 ''Pretty'' Girls Every Year For His ''Pleasure Squad'':
The report claims that once the girls are selected, they are made to undergo medical examinations to ensure that they are virgins."
etc. ......

is this samurai’s new account?

being the dictator of a hermit kingdom whos loved and feared by the people, and has a harem of mentally abused and brainwashed 13-22 year old girls sounds like the ideal life tbh

being the dictator of a hermit kingdom whos loved and feared by the people, and has a harem of mentally abused and brainwashed 13-22 year old girls sounds like the ideal life
true

Gook nigger is living my dream life.

I would not even if I had the chance to

True That; every horny Man's Dream...

"Kim Jong Un Handpicks 25 ''Pretty'' Girls Every Year For His ''Pleasure Squad'':
The report claims that once the girls are selected, they are made to undergo medical examinations to ensure that they are virgins."
etc. ......
Yeah true

being the dictator of a hermit kingdom whos loved and feared by the people, and has a harem of mentally abused and brainwashed 13-22 year old girls sounds like the ideal life tbh
Yeah he lives like a god

fuck kim jung un
for self ass nigga