Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kim Jong Un done for

who cares, this guy has a gigachad lifestyle, fuck him

I hope Uncle Kim isn't dead. Without him, the entire world would be under (((their))) control. North Korea was the last independent country on earth.

Damn let's hope he is still alive, he is a very based leader :cryfeels:

His bitch sister gonna run the empire into the ground. As is the fate of many fallen empires.

He's not a cel.

I remember seeing a doc of previous fatty-in chief Kim-Jong-Il.

According to it, he just ordered a random beautiful foid (who gave a dance presentation) to strip naked in front of him (and everyone)..

He had 5 legitimate children (and how many illegimate ones).

Since Kim-Jong-Un inherited him, he had the access to same privileges.

He's fucked more women than gigaChad.

Dictatormaxxing >> Looks. He led a life of pure ecstasy and pleasure and then went out young, that's based.

His bitch sister gonna run the empire into the ground. As is the fate of many fallen empires.
North Korea is cucked if they make a woman their leader. I hope they're better than this.

Statusmaxxed noodle bloatlord rocket man will be replaced by his bitch sister who looks like a modern Star Wars villain. Great.

North korea leader 01

Apparently the surgeon working on him had no experience working on fat people. He had to take frequent breaks which caused Kim to lapse into a coma, and then into a vegetative state.

RIP friend. The memes were good till the very end.

source.gif

this is brutal ngl

I will miss him. He insulted western leaders who are property of Z O G. He was a good man.

Holy fuck North Korean leaders are announcing his death live

Hope they are fake news

Rip if true dear leader of best Korea.