Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Killing myself

• Thread starter !CircumcisedManlet!
  • Start date
!CircumcisedManlet!

!CircumcisedManlet!

Recruit
★★★
I am going to kill myself. My retarded cousin has given me Covid-19 (2nd time) and now I’ve given it to my elderly parents and grandparents, and all of them are extremely sick. My father, who still has to work paycheck to paycheck, cannot breathe and I don’t know what to do
I am going to hang myself in the woods behind my house. It’s over. First the hurricane destroyed my city and now my entire family are deathly ill
I am sick as well and I can’t fucking take it anymore, the past years have been nothing but misery. I can’t take it anymore.

Go peacefully into the eternal void, friend. This existence is truly meaningless, I'll be right behind you soon.

Sounds rough:feelsrope: hang in there buddy

72 virgin stacies wait for all of us on the other side brocel

America is a fucking wasteland, I'm so sorry pal

You joined 3 months ago nigga chill :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
Simply brutal.

Gonna also rope myself after my dad or dog passes

Dont blame yourself, covid is highly contagious eventually every household will get it and vaccine is beyond useless, my cousin who got both shots he and his family all got covid.

It'll be a rough ride, but most people recover from it.

But if you're roping GGs. We'll meet again

I am going to kill myself. My retarded cousin has given me Covid-19 (2nd time) and now I’ve given it to my elderly parents and grandparents, and all of them are extremely sick. My father, who still has to work paycheck to paycheck, cannot breathe and I don’t know what to do
I am going to hang myself in the woods behind my house. It’s over. First the hurricane destroyed my city and now my entire family are deathly ill
I am sick as well and I can’t fucking take it anymore, the past years have been nothing but misery. I can’t take it anymore.
bro i feel for you. sending prayers your way but u should have got vaccinated man

You can't get it twice you sillyhead!

Don't worry man. If they have it then unless your parents are 80+ they will be fine. My sister is a lefty doctor and even she said the only people that are dying from it are that age or have some existing health condition. The rest are extreme outliers.

And if your cousin had it and knew about it and still came and gave it to you then he deserves a fucking double jab...and not the type that the "MoSt PoPuLaR PrEsiDeNt EvAr" is trying to force on you :feelsBox:

dont kys over covid faggotry, ur family will be fine.

there’s no point in a vaccine once covid becomes endemic. it’s here forever.

nooo man don't do it :(:(

Ok goodbye then, see you in heaven.

It’s ultimately your choice, I’ll think of your name every now and then, you won’t be forgotten

It's over for gaycels

Sounds rough:feelsrope: hang in there buddy
Very poor choice of words.

@OP - whatever your decision maybe, living or dying. All I hope is that you find peace and content.

I’m really sorry. I wish there was something I could say or do.

w/e u dcide good luck. if tere is any hope don't do it, things can improve. Only you can know if its truly over.

If your dad doesn't die from Covid he will most likely rope too unless you have siblings. Or live the rest of his life depressed at the very least.

whatever was going to happen was going to happen

Get lots of vitamins C (5 to 10 grams) and D (above 20000 IU), Zinc, try dry fasting for 2-3 days. I bet it gives a chance to recover.
Get lots of vitamins C (5 to 10 grams) and D (above 20000 IU), Zinc, try dry fasting for 2-3 days. I bet it gives a chance to recover.