Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Killing Degenerates is the Best Way to Clean up Society

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Not going on shooting sprees though.

I mean we need someone with knowledge and awareness, such as myself, to become dictator and systematically exterminate degenerates from the world.

Love, marriage, and family is the Tree of Life. It is how happiness is achieved. It is how spiritual fulfillment is achieved. It is how children are raised.

People making a mockery of the Tree of Life don't deserve life. They need to be eradicated from the face of the earth so that the virus that is degeneracy does not continue to spread.

Lmao, you could never become a dictator among normies. We incels are a minority.

I'd volunteer to be the executioner.

Or be a vigilante. Just walk the streets conceal carrying hoping you come across a crime. You either kill a degenerate and be a hero or get killed. Win - win.

Or be a vigilante. Just walk the streets conceal carrying hoping you come across a crime. You either kill a degenerate and be a hero or get killed. Win - win.
That's actually a fantastic idea.

Lmao at this white knight shit. If I ever stumbled upon a rape I'd hold her down while the dude had his way. Then we'd switch.

anti-degeneracy is the copest of copes