Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Kill yourselves manlets

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

I'm sorry you were born, I'm sorry I was born, the only penance is to shoot yourself in your UGLY face. Hopefully in death, you will be cremated, so Earth will no longer deal with your physical inferiority. Your birth was a bad joke, like an awful SNL skit that went on waaay toooo loooonnng.

Last edited:

This short person was an ass.

Generalizations, especially saying short people can't have any flaws cause they have no right to with their height flaw already.

Just a few inches is the difference between a normal life and absolute hell.

Absolutely brutal. I'm a Manlet but never had a woman expressly make it clear to my face in all honesty, not sure how I would handle that

Absolutely brutal. I'm a Manlet but never had a woman expressly make it clear to my face in all honesty, not sure how I would handle that
They are insulted at thinking you have a chance

you do realise when a woman rejects a manlet she is essentially humiliating his mother, his father and entire ancestry. If a woman rejects a man bcuz of their height they may aswell punch said mans mother right in the face for being "too short"

you do realise when a woman rejects a manlet she is essentially humiliating his mother, his father and entire ancestry. If a woman rejects a man bcuz of their height they may aswell punch said mans mother right in the face for being "too short"
I do, and I think they know that. This is why women hate ethnics so much. It's like genealogical punishment. They don't hate you, as much as your short, brown, ugly ancestors.

" to no longer getting to wear heels. "

Female's obsession with heels is something that baffles me. It doesn't even make them that much more attractive, really.

Cope harder. You lack what makes you a man, so you think being some tall fuck will compensate for it. Hint; it won’t.

Eye tracking studies have been done to see where people look when shown members of the opposite sex.
Men look at face, then briefly chest, hips, then back to face where they'll focus. Facial attractiveness is most important to men.

Women go arms, chest, face glance, crotch, then back to arms and chest. They like muscle more than anything.

" to no longer getting to wear heels. "

Female's obsession with heels is something that baffles me. It doesn't even make them that much more attractive, really.
its to increase their presence to Chads. Simple biology
Cope harder. You lack what makes you a man, so you think being some tall fuck will compensate for it. Hint; it won’t.

Eye tracking studies have been done to see where people look when shown members of the opposite sex.
Men look at face, then briefly chest, hips, then back to face where they'll focus. Facial attractiveness is most important to men.

Women go arms, chest, face glance, crotch, then back to arms and chest. They like muscle more than anything.
I agree face is more important past 5'7. But I think even a young Tom Cruise look alike would be fucked in 2020

“Every woman has a reason as to why they hate and can’t date short men. The inferiority complex theory is most common.”

for any short guy that a woman wouldreject due to his height, it goes like this

can’t kill other men, it’s due to shortness, has inferiority complex because he’s objectively inferior and is always vulnerable. The feelings of inferiority always follow low fighting success especially low fighting success due to short height. So since an inferiority complex always exists in a low fighting success guy that girls don’t want to be fucked by, It’s socially acceptable for them to say their rejection of the man is due to his low self esteem. They come off as non-shallow and convince themselves through this thinly veiled lie that they are moral, deep, complex, unique individuals who judge a person on their merit rather than immutable traits. As if inferiority complex is something that a guy has control over and therefore is changeable and not evil to reject someone for. Same deal with foids saying they like tall guys because they are confident. It’s a byproduct of height and is not the reason they like him.

TLDR blackpilled version of that article is “women don’t hate short men. They just hate men who aren’t good at killing other men, and almost all short guys are bad at killing.”

women Would not reject a high fighting success manlet. But There is no such thing as a high fighting success turbomanlet. So the lower limit is probabaly something like 5’7” but built like a tank with an enormous skeleton and robust skull. For every inch you get shorter you need like 1SD in frame and skull to make up for it and still retain >~80th percentile fighting success and be ONS material.

Last edited:
“Every woman has a reason as to why they hate and can’t date short men. The inferiority complex theory is most common.”

for any short guy that a woman wouldreject due to his height, it goes like this

can’t kill other men, it’s due to shortness, has inferiority complex because he’s objectively inferior and is always vulnerable. The feelings of inferiority always follow low fighting success especially low fighting success due to short height. So since an inferiority complex always exists in a low fighting success guy that girls don’t want to be fucked by, It’s socially acceptable for them to say their rejection of the man is due to his low self esteem. They come off as non-shallow and convince themselves through this thinly veiled lie that they are moral, deep, complex, unique individuals who judge a person on their merit rather than immutable traits. As if inferiority complex is something that a guy has control over and therefore is changeable and not evil to reject someone for. Same deal with foids saying they like tall guys because they are confident. It’s a byproduct of height and is not the reason they like him.

TLDR blackpilled version of that article is “women don’t hate short men. They just hate men who aren’t good at killing other men, and almost all short guys are bad at killing.”

women Would not reject a high fighting success manlet. But There is no such thing as a high fighting success turbomanlet. So the lower limit is probabaly something like 5’7” but built like a tank with an enormous skeleton and robust skull. For every inch you get shorter you need like 1SD in frame and skull to make up for it and still retain >~80th percentile fighting success and be ONS material.
height has nothing to do with fighting success. Women just want to look good in heels next to a white male trophy figure, have expensive coffee, and virtue-signal on social media

I’m rice. I could be as tall as fuckin yao Ming and it wouldn’t make any difference as holes would still just see a chinaman

View attachment 324067
This short person was an ass.

View attachment 324068

Generalizations, especially saying short people can't have any flaws cause they have no right to with their height flaw already.
They're trying to justify their subconscious hate for short Men because clearly tallfags are saints :feelsseriously:.

I'm starting to believe that Women indeed want ugly and short Men to die, at least on a subconscious level.

They're trying to justify their subconscious hate for short Men because clearly tallfags are saints :feelsseriously:.

I'm starting to believe that Women indeed want ugly and short Men to die, at least on a subconscious level.
you aren't blackpilled enough if you don't fully believe this, as well as the dogpill

A man is judged on things out of his control yet women are not allowed to be judged on the things they can change.

you aren't blackpilled enough if you don't fully believe this, as well as the dogpill
Dogpill? I've been hearing that for years now but I thought it was just a meme, can you explain what the dogpill is?

Dogpill? I've been hearing that for years now but I thought it was just a meme, can you explain what the dogpill is?
women would rather fuck a dog than you

Women? You mean white Women, I'm not into white Women.

So far all the evidence of the dogpill is all white Women.
noodles do it too, but yeah, it's mostly a white girl thing

I'm not into asian Women either but yeah, it's mostly a white Women thing, or so I heard.
Seems to be mosty mayos yeah, there are other races but it seems more due to getting paid while mayos do it for fun.

If they want me dead, i'm gonna live just to piss them off.

Ouch, that's the worst country in the world. The natives are of good genetic stock, frontier settler types, and they bring in subhuman rice, curry, sand, Masai mara ethnics for the sole purpose of living their lives getting mogged and watching the ethnic foids go white.

My condolences, but hey, at least your white! :)

Ouch, that's the worst country in the world. The natives are of good genetic stock, frontier settler types, and they bring in subhuman rice, curry, sand, Masai mara ethnics for the sole purpose of living their lives getting mogged and watching the ethnic foids go white.

My condolences, but hey, at least your white! :)
Nah, it's worse since most of my cousins/brothers are 5'11-6'1. I'm an outlier

Nah, it's worse since most of my cousins/brothers are 5'11-6'1. I'm an outlier
Ah ok so u get family mogged.

Why not move to some ethnic hell hole like Markham, Mississauga, or on the west Surrey, Newton, Burnaby, Richmond, and just mog the hell out of the ethnics and use your JBW card to get a noodle or ethnic foid?

IT JUST SO HAPPENS all the short guys they dated (Yeah right) are jerks.

IT JUST SO HAPPENS all the short guys they dated (Yeah right) are jerks.
it's hard not to be a jerk when the whores were probably cheating with Chad the entire relationship, and were unwilling to experiment with polyamory

Ah ok so u get family mogged.

Why not move to some ethnic hell hole like Markham, Mississauga, or on the west Surrey, Newton, Burnaby, Richmond, and just mog the hell out of the ethnics and use your JBW card to get a noodle or ethnic foid?
Too much work

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back