Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Kill your 'self'

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
Kill your 'self'

Untitled

And seek enlightenment. It is a good cope.

I tried buying DMT 2 years ago but I got a letter from customs telling me they seized it and that if more suspicious shit will come through for my address they will investigate me so I didn't buy anything else again and kinda gave up in the meanwhile

hmm maybe I should get it again

Ego death is curious

I wish to meet the Machine Elves and maybe rape them if they are cute

Just kill yourself and become chad bro

I can't since i don't have access to firearms

I'm not fucking Buddha. You can't kill your ego if you live in your physical body and need to do stuff as an individual to sustain it. When I use my flimsy arms to eat, when I walk on my crooked ass legs, when I brush my fucked up teeth, or withdraw pocket change from my empty bank account, all these things are me. I can't just pretend it's not part of me. I can't just imagine I am some Uber man with everything good. I am me and will be until my death. Even Buddha was rich first then he found enlightment

Time does it for me

I can't since i don't have access to firearms
Jumping off a high building probably wont hurt at all since you wont feel shit as you hit the ground, not an advice but a better way to rope since you get to fly for a few seconds God forbid you hit something and survive.

Jumping off a high building probably wont hurt at all since you wont feel shit as you hit the ground, not an advice but a better way to rope since you get to fly for a few seconds God forbid you hit something and survive.
If I ever did it (and I won't, I will likely live to 95), I would get extremely wasted in the night that I would be doing it. So wasted, that I can barely walk. And then jump. You would barely feel anything.

If I ever did it (and I won't, I will likely live to 95), I would get extremely wasted in the night that I would be doing it. So wasted, that I can barely walk. And then jump. You would barely feel anything.
Drinking alcohol during such scenario is not recommended as alcohol relaxes your muscles and you are likely to survive unless you jump from a very tall building.

Drinking alcohol during such scenario is not recommended as alcohol relaxes your muscles and you are likely to survive unless you jump from a very tall building.
The best way to do is to do it early in the morning, immediately after you wake up. So you don't have time to cuck out.

Not after a long day of mourning and reminiscieng or other shit, that's cringe.

well i have no ego
Im not egoistic either, But it seems like my body is doing a good job killing itself, I have pain in every part of my body now from rotting.

Im not egoistic either, But it seems like my body is doing a good job killing itself, I have pain in every part of my body now from rotting.
Dude do some sports