Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kill myself and hope reincarnation is true

S

shibo

Officer
Kill myself and hope reincarnation is trueand hope i get reincarnated as a chad or tyrone. Good plan ??? But also a chance to be born uglier too

To be honest i wonder what its like to not even exist. We started off as sperm so i wonder if hell and heaven really exist

If reincarnation is a thing it would most likely only be reincarnation into someone closely blood related not a random person.

I really want to die but im afraid of hell or being reincarnated and having a even worse life as punishment for suicide

You will reincarnate into another incel.

To higher the chances of reincarnating into a Chad you have to spawn Chad babies with beautiful foids and kill a lot of soyboys.

My parents rlly fucked up on raising me my god. Ima make sure to write that in my suicide letter how they decided to have a child when my mom was like 36 and my dad was 47. What retard marries a man 11 years older than her. Even worse he was ugly with a bad job and just got drunk every day

Most religions that believe in reincarnation say killing yourself will give you bad karma that will send you to a bad place after you die, to be reincarnated on inferior planes or as a lesser life form, so it's not a good plan.

Also With India and Bangladesh spitting out most babies you prolly be reborn curry

I want to he reincarnated as this dog tbh
C5067208 D5C5 47CB B4FC AA6C97AF0AF5

See you next week

Reincarnation is superstitious bullshit but still I say go for it I strongly advocate suicide because life is insignificant and nothing matters so if we are born in a shitty body or/and have a bad life why not just end it instead of spending decades suffering or even if you don´t "suffer" and just live a mediocre boring life why the hell go on it´s makes no sense. I was born as a sub8 short male with a defect body and why? Because I lost the genetic lottery when I was born meanwhile at the same time I was born someone was so lucky to be born tall, 10/10 face, good genetics i.e. big bone structure packs on muscle quick because of his godly genetics and is from a rich family aka richkids.

Many people will never comprehend my superior mind when it comes to my philosophical views on life and existence and I don´t expect them too because an inferior being will never understand the superior thoughts of a God.

You won't do it either way but if you are considering it, wait until you're 21 at least. Another 5 years you can bare.

its over for Kill myself and hope reincarnation is truecels
its over forKillmyselfand hopereincarnationis truecels

You know its over when you wanted to kill urself since u were 12 cause of ur dad

What if you reincarnate as another incel? Maybe you have to live through this life first

Well, if you wanna believe in reincarnation you have to accept the rest of the religion and i'm pretty both Hinduism and Buddhism say you are going to end up in a worse situation with suicide.

If reincarnation is a thing it would most likely only be reincarnation into someone closely blood related not a random person.

And it has a basis for that, according to researchers on the topic. I do not speak religious but scientific research.
I really want to die but im afraid of hell or being reincarnated and having a even worse life as punishment for suicide
http://www.iisis.net/index.php?page=suicide-reincarnation-past-life-research&hl=en_US
Most religions that believe in reincarnation say killing yourself will give you bad karma that will send you to a bad place after you die, to be reincarnated on inferior planes or as a lesser life form, so it's not a good plan.
http://www.iisis.net/index.php?page=suicide-reincarnation-past-life-research&hl=en_US
@Mainländer Como você lê em português veja esse texto, trata do tema... vá na parte do suicídio só ir rolando é muito completo! https://falhasespiritismo.org/tag/ian-stevenson/

Last edited:
I’d absolutely hate if reincarnation were true. I just want to die and be done with life. The idea that my soul is immortal and will exist until the end of time is seriously the most depressing thing I have ever thought about. Please don’t be true.

I’d absolutely hate if reincarnation were true. I just want to die and be done with life. The idea that my soul is immortal and will exist until the end of time is seriously the most depressing thing I have ever thought about. Please don’t be true.

I do not know if you can translate, if Spanish you can read. It's in Portuguese: http://www.mundogump.com.br/a-bizarra-e-inacreditavel-reencarnacao-de-carl-edon/
Well, if you wanna believe in reincarnation you have to accept the rest of the religion and i'm pretty both Hinduism and Buddhism say you are going to end up in a worse situation with suicide.
You do not have to believe because the evidence from scientific researchers shows that nothing happens that religions claim about suicide, of course we can not pin down what there are are reports that are verified. In one, a man killed himself after bankruptcy and reincarnated as an even richer man in his later life, he still had suicidal thoughts though.

...."5º - Valley of the Suicides: Tô Fora!

Although it is not considered suicide in the eternal, as most people become religious Abrahamic, the spiritualism of forming some good prospects in the short and medium term for those who took their own lives. Dark mediaeval accounts can be found in the second part of Allan Kardec's The Sky and the Inferno, or in the mediumistic novel Memoirs of a Suicide by Yvonne do Amaral Pereira. It is worth remembering that, according to a spiritist, the next reincarnation of a suicide would suffer some consequence of the self-induced trauma: a heart disease, mental retardation, etc.

Amid the 2,500 cases analyzed, Stevenson recorded a self-murdering death by the woman herself, a saber:

Four accidentally;
In search of imminent invasion by police or soldiers
The twenty-three treble to escape misfortunes judged worse than a damp death, like financial ruin, amorous disappointments, etc.
On the whole, Stevenson seems to have one more opinion about the consequences of suicide:

If you make reincarnation as if it were something more important to the people who committed suicide there is no hell for some reason or for all eternity. They are also useful to solve the problem and do not end your problems, but will only change the location of their occurrence.

[Stevenson (2001), ch. X, pp. 219-20]

There is an interesting case reported in this link published by Stevenson in European Cases of Reincarnation (Life & Consciousness, 2003) in which the new person can be reincarnated under better circumstances than the old, who committed suicide".

Last edited:
To be honest i wonder what its like to not even exist. We started off as sperm so i wonder if hell and heaven really exist
One time, I fell unconscious for 6 seconds due to smoke inhalation and fell into a campfire. I literally felt nothing. I didn't even feel my leg burning until after I regained consciousness. I had 2nd degree burns.

No memories, no thoughts, no dreams, no sensations from your body, nothing.