Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kill all of these feminist cucks (IRL).

"Brown guys are not unattractive because of their poop brownish pheno and shit bone structure. NO! They are unattractive because of MUH behavior bro!" :lul: :lul: :lul:

its always the fault of men, even when it comes to ridiculous “preferences” of foids

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

stupid whore. hope she gets kidnapped and raped by a bunch of native curries (in video game)

"Brown asian" = pajeet, right? "Asian" my ass.

Tired of random sluts pretending to care about things like this and at the same time having sex with chads who beat them
Most women are like this, they talk a lot of shit and act completely opposite.

Tired of random sluts pretending to care about things like this and at the same time having sex with chads who beat them
Most women are like this, they talk a lot of shit and act completely opposite.

It's a brown dude btw but you guys are right in using female pronouns because he's pretty much a tranny that metaphorically castrated himself.

I wanted to vent on the subreddit but it's filled with extreme man-hating feminists. This forum is the only place to vent in my life.

In what continent are pajeet situated, nigger?
I know it's "technically" correct to refer to curries/pajeets as "asians" but I see it more as an euphemism for curries to get associated with another cultural group that has a certain reputation.

"Brown guys are not unattractive because of their poop brownish pheno and shit bone structure. NO! They are unattractive because of MUH behavior bro!" :lul: :lul: :lul:
Lol

Shes a racist for assuming that brown guys are all conservative islamists

I know it's "technically" correct to refer to curries/pajeets as "asians" but I see it more as an euphemism for curries to get associated with another cultural group that has a certain reputation.
Pretty much, lol. Us curries try to associate with anything other than currydom, because our reputation is trash.

However, to the defence of this, in the UK, Asians are typically known to be Indians, Bengalis and Pakistanis. It's only really in America where "Asians" exclusively refers to ricecels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back