Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Kill all men bullshit on tik tok

• Thread starter OnlyAnimetiddies4me
  • Start date
OnlyAnimetiddies4me

OnlyAnimetiddies4me

I watch to much hentai to cope
I keep seeing teenage foids talking about killing all men that we are useless and what not . Today I saw a vid of a guy explaining what would happen if all women disappeared and these girls kept in saying men need us to live and they can’t do anything by themselves plus trash talking about how useless men are in general?!! plus a bunch of dudes are supporting them too saying they’re right ?! Wtfff

Why did you post the same thread twice

Reason number 58573738903837467282929284747 why i dont use tiktok

Women are Garbage
they don't even think why "men are trash" and just say it like a nigger faggot

why are you on tiktok tbh

*kill all non chads

I keep seeing teenage foids talking about killing all men that we are useless and what not . Today I saw a vid of a guy explaining what would happen if all women disappeared and these girls kept in saying men need us to live and they can’t do anything by themselves plus trash talking about how useless men are in general?!! plus a bunch of dudes are supporting them too saying they’re right ?! Wtfff
Too many enabling cucks who dont know how leave a hole high and dry.

If more men were blackpilled like in the past, holes would be put back in their place.

War of the sexes would be over in literally an hour JFL

isnt that hate speech?
these foids should be banned

Incels viewing tiktok is dumber than an incel making a tinder.

men are the last demographic that can be shit on with impunity

if i posted a video like "kill all niggers" i would be arrested immediately

I will BAN TIK TOCK!
(right after weve downloaded all the lolivids and addresses so we can put them in the basement of the (((white))) house!)
Maga!

There should be a way to just trend #womanaretrash on Tik Tok, in short little videos pointing out the literal cons of the avg. Modern foid...you'll only need just 4 or 5 points, get some trendy rap song, buy the views and watch the shitstorm

Meanwhile they want to be destroyed by chad

It just b like dat
Girls hate all non-Chad men. Part of that hate is natural (can't let non-Chad impregnate you, after all!), but I'd say most of it comes from brainwashing

I remember last year some whores were doing a class presentation and they ended it with "men are trash"
Imagine if I ended a presentation with "women are trash". I'd be expelled immediately :lul::lul::lul:

TikTok in cancer and the holes who use it are tumors