Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Kikes are worse then femoids

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Femoids atleast can be used for sex, if forced into prostitution. Back then, if it happened, lithuanians scored good, and now lithuania is cucked, kikes can come here and freely complain what should be done and how

It's a pity hitler didn't genocide all lithuanian rats, this shithole hell on earth shouldn't exist

According to Otto Weininger there's no difference between the two.

A lot 2 unpack, indeed.

almost 10000 based posts

According to Otto Weininger there's no difference between the two.

Weininger, himself a Jew analyzed the archetypal Jew as feminine, and thus profoundly irreligious, without true individuality (soul), and without a sense of good and evil. Weininger decries the decay of modern times, and attributes much of it to feminine (or identically, "Jewish") character. By Weininger's reckoning everyone shows some femininity, and what he calls "Jewishness". The female is passive, unproductive, unconscious and amoral/alogical.

How is Lithuania? I've never been there but I've been to Estonia and I love it, I even considered moving there but leaving Florence permanently would be too painful.

Let me tell you a story
ue_Ea3KalvlJ0-Jw5b1r56CMofTBK-QJ3lV4OD6m9rM.jpg