Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Kikebook raped me

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Hating and refusing ugly femorloids is not only my greatest cope. It is part of my identity, my image, from long ago. It is my honor and partially even reason to live. And kikebook taking it away, because "hate speech"

Shiropout

Meanwhile holes can talk about "creepy men" all they want without it being considered hate speech by those cucks, it seems like they're even encouraged to hate on unattractive men.

Dont used that cucked app

Meanwhile holes can talk about "creepy men" all they want without it being considered hate speech by those cucks, it seems like they're even encouraged to hate on unattractive men.
They will literally advocate for gender selective abortions and use hate speech and still be rewarded for it. Meanwhile our incel friend is banned from fecesbook, r/Incels is purged from reddit and r/Braincels is quarantined.