Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Kikebook at it again

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
For some time it was better now. Bunch of my old post and comments deleted, for being against (((community standards))), but atleast no blocks anymore. But now again 30 days block, and 5 my posts deleted, all of them critical towards femoids. Thats (((free speech))). And (((who))) are behind this? Not only cuckerberg, but also our local rabinovich (((ratboy))), leader of "fighters against rusian propaganda", who target and mass report opponents in kikebook

Pydar even got award from "president" of separatist lithuania, exactly for that "fighting against pro-russian propaganda"

Abdo

Looks like fuhrer was right, and the only solution is to use substances, named after her

Cyklon chan

Facebook is so cucked, cucked beyond belief.

I can't believe someone like you would get blocks from Kikebook tbh tbh.
1077.jpg

Facebook is so cucked, cucked beyond belief.
They even insulted Shiro, deleting my post with picture of her and me saying that 3d cosplayer thots better be shot. Shiro is love, Shiro is life, Shiro is death, and death is what slutwhores deserve, who cosplay her and then go to suck chad's cock

Shirokabo

Shiro angry