Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Kids staring at you.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Anyone else get this? I was in a waiting room recently and had a kid stare at me. I wanted to tell him to fuck off but im too high inhib.

Occasionally, if I waiting in a waiting room for some bullshit or whatnot.

Babies always stare at me. It's uncomfortable.

I guess so sometimes but I dont get out much

Yes, I always feel so damn uncomfortable.

Usually only happens to super ugly people

My baby niece started to cry one day when she saw me, she was repulsed by my face and everytime she saw me she started to cry. I felt so ashamed because my family was also there and I knew deep inside why she started to cry everytime, it was because of my ugly face. From that day on I decided I would never see her (the baby) and my aunt until she's bigger, now 4 years later I started to see them again. I didn't saw my aunt for around 4 years because of this incident.

My baby niece started to cry one day when she saw me, she was repulsed by my face and everytime she saw me she started to cry. I felt so ashamed because my family was also there and I knew deep inside why she started to cry everytime, it was because of my ugly face. From that day on I decided I would never see her (the baby) and my aunt until she's bigger, now 4 years later I started to see them again. I didn't saw my aunt for around 4 years because of this incident.
thats potent suicidefuel. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I just stare them down whenever they do so

Kids like me, it’s adults that treat me like I’m a freak.

Kids sometimes point at me and ask their parents whats wrong with that persons face

Believe it or not I could of been a camp counselor but I decided to go in temp neet mode for a few months because I looked unkept.

Being the only non-white person where I grew up, kids stared at me all the time. Not so much now in the big city, with all kinds of mutts and niggers walking around. I give them candy sometimes, primarily for the palpable sense of powerlessness it brings to whatever shrew of a single mom is watching them, who will invariably be disturbed by my presence.

Yes tbh they probably look at me because I'm taller than most people and also because I'm just ugly

Kids sometimes point at me and ask their parents whats wrong with that persons face
Brutal

Being the only non-white person where I grew up, kids stared at me all the time. Not so much now in the big city, with all kinds of mutts and niggers walking around. I give them candy sometimes, primarily for the palpable sense of powerlessness it brings to whatever shrew of a single mom is watching them, who will invariably be disturbed by my presence.
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

I thought children (or little girls atleast) only stare at attractive men :chad::chad:

a kid asked me if i was a boy or girl, and another kid straight up asked me why my teeth looked like that before i got braces (had a huge overbite)

I get that sometimes. I don't think it means much, though.

Yes I know that feeling, also laughing when I walk by

I don't really get stared at by kids, but I get laughed at by random foids.

Yeah, I had this last week. Walked into Subway and there were these two loud, obnoxious kids in with their mum. As soon as I walked in, they shut up and turned and stared at me. I was aware of them constantly staring at me out of the corner of my eye as I waited in line. Fucking little shits.

is this true?
Babies like beautiful and interesting things so that's what they'll look at. Maybe your face is nice and symmetrical or you have pretty eyes.

a kid (~8 y/o) in my neighborhood pointed a finger at me once, yelled "VAMPIRE" and started running away :lul: I know I'm pretty pale, all right?

Im not aware but its ok.

Once I was walking in the city and I went past a football court full with black teenagers, they were all younger than me but some of them mogged me in height and I was watching them play football as I walked by and one n*gger kid shouted at me: "Wtf are you looking at?!" And his homies joined him and started screaming at me for some reason while I didn't do anything except walking by and looking at them playing football. After that incident I started to fantasize about buying a weapon and kill them all on spot. The humiliation of being mogged by those teenagers crushed me from inside.

It happens from time to time, especially little girls stare

People tend to hurl abuse at me from the comfort of their cars.. I mean if they were really hard they would come out of the car and say it to my face.

Little kids always look at me. Must be cuz I’m hideous. Fuck I’m so uncomfortable