Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kids calling themselves truecels is a slap in the face to actual truecels

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Kids calling themselves truecels is a slap in the face to actual truecels that lived and went through actual experiences you don’t know if it’s over or not at 14 you’re not done growing at that age your face and body is still developing one or two rejections doesn’t make you Incel

Can’t wait for the 12yocels to rock up here and proclaim themselves as KHHV trucels

I had it way worse when I was 16 than all of the 16 year old “truecels” who come on here and ascend 2 weeks later.

kids meaning under 25

I find things like this are often a cope. :feelsjuice:

It's common for people to retain the approximate same type of bone structure and face as they had when they were 15/16, though perhaps a more adult-like version. :feelsUgh:

Same with height, cases of people sprouting from 5'5 to 6'4 at 14/15 are not at all common, especially if they already have signs of being deep into adult development. :feelsstudy:

Some can also be in their late stages of puberty at this time... :feelshehe:

So I do think youngcels have a certain point calling themselves incels, to an extent. :feelsokman:

I find things like this are often a cope. :feelsjuice:

It's common for people to retain the approximate same type of bone structure and face as they had when they were 15/16, though perhaps a more adult-like version. :feelsUgh:

Same with height, cases of people sprouting from 5'5 to 6'4 at 14/15 are rare, especially if they already have signs of being deep into adult development.

Some can also be in their late stages of puberty at this time... :feelshehe:

So I do think youngcels have a certain point calling themselves incels, to an extent. :feelsokman:
Most boys that are 5’6 at 14 end up being 5’10-5’11 by the time they’re 18

Most boys that are 5’6 at 14 end up being 5’10-5’11 by the time they’re 18
Yes, that's what I'm saying. :feelsjuice:

Dramatic leaps in height and looks from late-teens to adult aren't as common as people may think they are. :feelsokman:

Yes, that's what I'm saying. :feelsjuice:

Dramatic leaps in height and looks from late-teens to adult aren't as common as people may think they are. :feelsokman:
It’s normal for an adolescent to grow 4 Inches it’s not normal to stop growing at 15 like I did

It’s normal for an adolescent to grow 4 Inches it’s not normal to stop growing at 15 like I did
How tall are you? :feelshehe:

Must have began puberty early. :feelsjuice:

6ft 4in tallfags calling themselves short is a slap in the face for actual manlets.

Internet course takers calling themselves calling graduates is a slap in the face to actual Uni graduates.

4inch pp mfs calling themselves ‘bbc owners’ is a slap in the face for actual bbc

This works for anybody and any profession. The act of claiming superiority in anything even though they aren’t is a slap in the face to any actual superior person.

-Yours sincerely
Based Professor :feelzez:

That’s true, someone could have bad experiences in high school but college/university is a fresh start, if you get treated like shit there too, only then you can say you’re truecel, so I can’t take anyone seriously who is under the age of 20 and calls themself incel

That’s true, someone could have bad experiences in high school but college/university is a fresh start, if you get treated like shit there too, only then you can say you’re truecel, so I can’t take anyone seriously who is under the age of 20 and calls themself incel
I am a loner in college

FUCK GEN Z AND TEENS :lasereyes: