Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kids aren’t allowed to be kids anymore.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Unless you hunker down in a bunker in the middle of nowhere, you going to see from a young age news reports showing how terrible things are. And while some of it is the news trying to get more watchers it is true that things have gotten worse. I’m 15 and even just going to school shows me how bad it is. Guys who drink and smoke weed every day just to cope with existing, girls who insult and ignore everyone but chads and normies talking about how they have no hope for the future and are completely hopeless about their future.

Unless you hunker down in a bunker in the middle of nowhere, you going to see from a young age news reports showing how terrible things are. And while some of it is the news trying to get more watchers it is true that things have gotten worse. I’m 15 and even just going to school shows me how bad it is. Guys who drink and smoke weed every day just to cope with existing, girls who insult and ignore everyone but chads and normies talking about how they have no hope for the future and are completely hopeless about their future.
smartphones were a mistake

Women's rights were a mistake. Fuck the cucks who betrayed their fellow man by giving women rights

Defeating Germany and Italy in 1945 was a Mistake

True. If we could show soldiers who fought in WW2 on the Allied side what the modern West has degenerated into, they would have switched sides.

world went to shit after 2010

and social media
and wifi and cellphone towers. my uncle ted takes care of
those though
C25F6888 5B5B 4BD9 8E96 BA5F12C956B2

True. If we could show soldiers who fought in WW2 on the Allied side what the modern West has degenerated into, they would have switched sides.
They probably would have just stopped fighting.

Over for Kidcels