Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Kids" (1995) is a movie that opens with a 12-year-old being raped and infected with AIDS and the MC is the rapist

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
You can watch it on Youtube

Last edited:
The first couple minutes in are suifuel. No more.

That movie sickened me when I watched it at the time it was new.

It sickens me now.

It somehow captures the overall ugliness of humanity like no other film I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen just about everything.

You can watch it on Youtube

All of Larry Clark's movies are fucked up. Bully is crazy too. Clark and Gus Van Sant seem like pedos but the way they accurately depict youth as a lord of the flies hellscape really activates the almonds.

Wish I was a teen in the 90s. Seems fun.

That movie really opened my eyes up to what most kids experienced that I experienced zero of.

And me, cultured man without this kind of diseases, cannot get cute 12 tears old girl to bang :woke:

Those 2 guy's would DEFINATELY be Incel these day's.

I can't stand anything by Harmonie Korinne. Worst director ever. Even his later more coherent stuff is godawful. I only sat through his bullshit because I had a oneitis for '90s Chloe Sevigny. Still do kinda :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back