Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Kidal region (Mali) will be liberated from terrorists by December 2023. What are your thoughts?

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Simple question.

Stop watching pro-terror insiders on Twitter and consult reliable battle-front journalists instead. We have plenty of professionals on the ground (FAMa) who use Twitter extensively.

CMA will be humiliated, thats for sure.

Elaborate.
All right clown. The root of an idelogy can't be destroyed by killing more and more people.

You can't liberate a region from "terrorism", which appeared to be some variation of islamic fundamentalism in that case, even if you kill all the supposed terrorists in that region. It's an ideological war. It's rooted in mind, ressentment, need for purpose ... In fact, killing "terrorists" (who are just fathers, brothers, uncles ...) just makes the problem bigger as it increases tensions and gives the defeated ideology more power and legitimacy in people's mind, in reaction to the foreign oppression.

I really don't see why you keep sucking Putin's cock. I can amit that France policy regarding "terrorism" was retarded from the start, so why pretend Russia is any better ? And from local testimony of war crimes, it's actually worse.

All right clown. The root of an idelogy can't be destroyed by killing more and more people.

You can't liberate a region from "terrorism", which appeared to be some variation of islamic fundamentalism in that case, even if you kill all the supposed terrorists in that region. It's an ideological war. It's rooted in mind, ressentment, need for purpose ... In fact, killing "terrorists" (who are just fathers, brothers, uncles ...) just makes the problem bigger as it increases tensions and gives the defeated ideology more power and legitimacy in people's mind, in reaction to the foreign oppression.

I really don't see why you keep sucking Putin's cock. I can amit that France policy regarding "terrorism" was retarded from the start, so why pretend Russia is any better ? And from local testimony of war crimes, it's actually worse.
ISIS Will destroy your countey, bitch

The root of an idelogy can't be destroyed by killing more and more people.
People support us on the streets off towns we liberate, and we dont even force them like ISGS and JNIM do (or the CMA gangs). Your point is wrong, this is not Northeastern Syria

IQ mogger, you would not last a day in a Battle. Im sure you never went yo te aemy. i wish I could kill you with my machete

IQ mogger
You're a fucking retard indeed.

Again, I don't give a shit about our old african colonies. If they could be independant and stop needing to rely on us all the time, that would be great, and I blame our greedy french elite for it all.

If Russians are suddenly so fond of meddling in our little mess, then good luck with that. They're probably getting IQ mogged by some desert dwelling goat fuckers.

Last edited:
You're a fucking retard indeed.

Again, I don't give a shit about our old african colonies. If they could be independant and stop needing to rely on us all the time, that would be great, and I blame our greedy french elite for it all.

If Russians are suddenly so fond of meddling in our little mess, then good luck with that. They're probably getting IQ mogged by some desert dwelling goat fuckers.
Once I come back to France, I'll beat some French kids and steal their phones. I hope you're one of them.

Three grains of salt.
iu