Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kid who broke my nose at 7 is now 6'5 chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
You can't make this shit up. The dude who broke my nose causing me to probably mouth-breathe even more and develop some pathetic features is now a 6'5 NT chad. FUCK MY MUM FOR NEVER GETTING MY DEVIATED SEPTUM FIXED! JFL.

there's only one thing you can do :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Justus watched foid sleep with a guy who already had a girlfriend. He's known her since 2015. I hope this gives you some comfort.

You can't make this shit up. The dude who broke my nose causing me to probably mouth-breathe even more and develop some pathetic features is now a 6'5 NT chad. FUCK MY MUM FOR NEVER GETTING MY DEVIATED SEPTUM FIXED! JFL.
Well now this is proof of the bullypill, at least your experience contributes to the blackpill

now you must break his nose (with a 2x4)

Children are innocent. I'm sure he knows better now. Go study hard inkwell and I'm sure you'll find a nice girl to marry at 30. Don't be jealous of others.

Tbh it wasn't bullying, we were sparring on the trampoline and he drop-kicked me and fractured my nose (there was so much blood, after a second of wiping my nose with my hand once, my entire hand was COVERED in my blood). Still kekfuel tho :feelsohh:

Shot him with AWP (in CSGO of course:feelsdevil:)

Children are innocent. I'm sure he knows better now. Go study hard inkwell and I'm sure you'll find a nice girl to marry at 30. Don't be jealous of others.
this

volcel if now bonesmashing ur own nose at 5 :feelswhat: