Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Kid in school got me sick.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Fucking got sick from some kid who coughed twice in my face on accident. Dude doesn't know how to cover his damn mouth. He was only gone for a day when he was sick, so I hope what I got from him isn't severe.

Any of you absolutely abhor people who don't know how to cover their damn mouths? Especially around this time of the year?

I do. Btw would've have been based to throw some words at him for being so ignorant

I do. Btw would've have been based to throw some words at him for being so ignorant
I usually just death stare the shit out of people the first time they do something wrong to me. After the third or fourth, I choose whether to take indirect or direct action.

Very coronaviruschildren

Fucking got sick from some kid who coughed twice in my face on accident. Dude doesn't know how to cover his damn mouth. He was only gone for a day when he was sick, so I hope what I got from him isn't severe.

Any of you absolutely abhor people who don't know how to cover their damn mouths? Especially around this time of the year?
Did he meant to do it to you?? What if he had the Coronavirus

Did he meant to do it to you?? What if he had the Coronavirus
He didn't mean it. And I honestly doubt it tbh, he wasn't Chinese and he was only out for a day. Probably (and hopefully) a common cold.