Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Kicked out of my school

Kantlie

Kantlie

Prince of Persia
★★
Bros,

I got kicked out of my boarding school. I have nowhere to go now holy shit. I'm fucked.

These fucking cunts. The students made life miserable for me and I was petrified of going to classes because they would constantly shit on me and now I'm getting kicked out because of my attendance.

Holy shit I've never been this frustrated. I have no fucking idea what to do.

Bros,

I got kicked out of my boarding school. I have nowhere to go now holy shit. I'm fucked.

These fucking cunts. The students made life miserable for me and I was petrified of going to classes because they would constantly shit on me and now I'm getting kicked out because of my attendance.

Good for you just neetmax till your parents kick you out then rope :feelsrope:

Good for you just neetmax till your parents kick you out then rope :feelsrope:
Bro I was in a boarding school to escape my parents and my old school. I'm absolutely fucked.

Bros,

Go down to the welfare office and have them set up a home for you and get NEETbuxx

I need to find a school in a European country in Central Europe that I can support myself with in conjunction of a job.

Bros,

Do you have a student councilor and or an on premises psych. I had one psych at my school. He kept calling me into his office to eval me since I have such bad morale on classroom. Listless, never smiling, etc. I've seen other people go to his office for hours and just talk instead of attending office. These people were low performer regards to school. They would otherwise have been kicked out

You also get special protection in class. The psych asks for teachers to report any harassment from other students to their psych office and they pull those people in to eval them on why they bully you. The normies don't want to seem like losers who use a psych so they stop just so they don't get pulled in

Wasn't boarding but it was private school for me. Might have a similar program at your place

Using resources at the school puts you on the "save the loser" track and they put extra effort for some reason. Best last ditch effort.

Kids.is, if you're under 18 then just go be with your parents until they kick you out ig

Mammon watch over this incel, he lost the genetic lottery because God is cruel and allows ugly kids to be spawned. See that he does not go hungry, it’s another one of God’s cruel jokes to give money and fame to a fat niggress with two abortions under her belt like Lizzo, while incels get nothing.

This is my plead to thee Mammon. :blackpill:

Holy fuck OP this literally happend to me a fucking week ago. Exact same situation.

She went and consumed all the chicken and sheep in the land and emptied the lakes of fish. scarfed down all remaining crops, fruits and potatoes and made short work of the carrots and beans.

its not fair
:fuk:

Go back with a gun and take revenge in gta

strengthen your connection to the force, show them no mercy (in battlefront2)

Do you have a student councilor and or an on premises psych. I had one psych at my school. He kept calling me into his office to eval me since I have such bad morale on classroom. Listless, never smiling, etc. I've seen other people go to his office for hours and just talk instead of attending office. These people were low performer regards to school. They would otherwise have been kicked out

You also get special protection in class. The psych asks for teachers to report any harassment from other students to their psych office and they pull those people in to eval them on why they bully you. The normies don't want to seem like losers who use a psych so they stop just so they don't get pulled in

Wasn't boarding but it was private school for me. Might have a similar program at your place

Using resources at the school puts you on the "save the loser" track and they put extra effort for some reason. Best last ditch effort.
I thought I would do that but now it is too late, im right at the end of the school year

Im on the brink of insanity I might legit go publicly mask-off

Bros,

Truly the majority of users on this site are underage. Dreadful.

Bros,

thats fucked up

start wageslaving fulltime then apply to another school next year

start wageslaving fulltime then apply to another school next year
my parents are literally insane about school, literally would not let me stay with them if I dont go to school for a single year

my parents are literally insane about school, literally would not let me stay with them if I dont go to school for a single year
if they don't know yet then just pretend to go to school otherwise get a min wage job and rent a shit apartment if it's possible

Kids.is, if you're under 18 then just go be with your parents until they kick you out ig
I am 18. Dude my parents are fucking crazy, they wont let me stay with them if i dont go to school and wont let me work because they think i should finish school and I cant live withpout+I have no schools i can go to. I am fucked, i need to find out how to get some quick cash.

if they don't know yet then just pretend to go to school otherwise get a min wage job and rent a shit apartment if it's possible
they dont know yet, my brother is covering for me thank god.

Go to community college then transfer. Taking debt is debt slave and is fast track to rotting as a wage slave.
Wageslave yes, okay. Neetbux is better
Debtslavry: no
Apply to fafsa many cc schools are giving free tuition to in-state students after doing this. Get a bachelors and get a remote office job. Pay down student loans fast. Put 6k into retirement every year (6k*30 years = 1.18m). It will compound into 5mil. Take on debt and it reverses 10k owed becomes ~50k owed/paid in 30 years if not paid off fast.
Degree is useless. Having debt on it is dumber.
Just get it cheap and as easy as possible

Fuck man. go to another school, and pull you grades up.