Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel KiBa

FJ_Schizo

FJ_Schizo

Recruit
★★★★
There is nothing greater than drinking some amazing KiBa (Cherry Banana) My love for that drink is indescribable. Its the best thing that has come to my life since I was Born and after I found out there is a 0 Cal Version of it, I started drinking at least 3l a Day its pure lifefuel for me and if its ever discontinued I will kill myself

mogs me for being rich, that shit is expensive

Some i
Nah Bro Im buying the 12 Euro Sirup that gives me like 60-80l of KiBa
17.32 euros(converted from ZAR to Euros) is what most people earn in my country mang. I ain't spending my whole allowance on a drink

Some i

17.32 euros(converted from ZAR to Euros) is what most people earn in my country mang. I ain't spending my whole allowance on a drink
Holy Shit sorry to hear that bro I hope South Africa finally becomes a good place again

There is nothing greater than drinking some amazing KiBa (Cherry Banana) My love for that drink is indescribable. Its the best thing that has come to my life since I was Born and after I found out there is a 0 Cal Version of it, I started drinking at least 3l a Day its pure lifefuel for me and if its ever discontinued I will kill myself
sounds nice

Can it be bought in sweden/norway?