Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill KHV is a massive cope

NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
And one of the most pathetic ones imho. It is a strategy that is used to classify incels. An incel that has hugged a girl is considered more desirable, more like to escpae than one who hasn't. An incel that has kissed a girl is considered very likely to escape. An incel who has had sex, well that isn't an incel.

Well, the truth is, in real life, only sex matters. Kissing or hugging a femoid doesn't mean shit to others. Men don't even consider these a success. Only sex counts because that truly confirms that you are a normal, healthy and genetically correct human. After all, girls sense if you had sex or not and sexual contanct with a woman is what othe sluts will pick on. Kissing or hugging are NOT sexual contact.

In fact, according to an article, lip kissing is a method used by humans to detect each other's pheromones since we don't have as good sense of smell as animals do. So, kissing does not mean anything. It just means that a girl is not disgusted by the idea of smacking your lips with hers. It does not imply any attraction.

You are either a virgin or not. That's all that matters. Kissless or hugless are stupid distincions used as a sad attempt to cope over your irreversible fate.

And one of the most pathetic ones imho. It is a strategy that is used to classify incels. An incel that has hugged a girl is considered more desirable, more like to escpae than one who hasn't. An incel that has kissed a girl is considered very likely to escape. An incel who has had sex, well that isn't an incel.

Well, the truth is, in real life, only sex matters. Kissing or hugging a femoid doesn't mean shit to others. Men don't even consider these a success. Only sex counts because that truly confirms that you are a normal, healthy and genetically correct human. After all, girls sense if you had sex or not and sexual contanct with a woman is what othe sluts will pick on. Kissing or hugging are NOT sexual contact.

In fact, according to an article, lip kissing is a method used by humans to detect each other's pheromones since we don't have as good sense of smell as animals do. So, kissing does not mean anything. It just means that a girl is not disgusted by the idea of smacking your lips with hers. It does not imply any attraction.

You are either a virgin or not. That's all that matters. Kissless or hugless are stupid distincions used as a sad attempt to cope over your irreversible fate.
I think it is more an indicator of autsim. Even ugly guys can get hugs from girls. A KHHV is max autismo. May autists have severe issues with touch and closeness.

I'm not sure where you see girls literally giving kisses and hugs to everyone. I know they're whores but for fucks sake THEY DON'T WANT TO TOUCH YOU. If you're really ugly, they won't ever touch you. If they touch you, you're not ugly. Get that through your fucking skulls.

This thread itself is massive cope.
If you've kissed a girl then you're much more likely to ascend than us who have gone KHHVs for our entire lives, I don't care what you say, the fact that another girl was willing to put her lips on your lips proves that you're more desirable than us, and most likely no subhuman. Girls don't just kiss every ugly guy they see, they don't even kiss half, not even a quarter, even. You're just coping with the fact that you're too much of a mentalcel to get sex but are normie enough to be kissed.

I think it is more an indicator of autsim. Even ugly guys can get hugs from girls. A KHHV is max autismo. May autists have severe issues with touch and closeness.
I'm not autistic but i've never been hugged by a girl that wasn't a family member. All it takes is never having female friends because women view you as repulsive for existing. That's the definition of subhuman.

I'm not sure where you see girls literally giving kisses and hugs to everyone. I know they're whores but for fucks sake THEY DON'T WANT TO TOUCH YOU. If you're really ugly, they won't ever touch you. If they touch you, you're not ugly. Get that through your fucking skulls.
Women date 600lb men and burn victims. Yes, you may have to work much harder, put up with lots of rejection, but you could have female friends. What if you are very funny?

this. hugs are usually done out of pity. kisses are different though. if you got to the stage where you kissed a femoid its most likely you were in a relationship or at least hookup with femoid which means you are a fucking normie.

Reminder the faggot posting this has kissed and hugged girl(s).

Women date 600lb men and burn victims. Yes, you may have to work much harder, put up with lots of rejection, but you could have female friends. What if you are very funny?
women don't give a shit about a guy being funny, there are professional comedians who have attested to this

You can't suddenly become a funny guy with quick wit by trying. That's another thing i've tried, and past a certain age that's just not a skill you can pick up. If you try to be funny without actually being funny you just get awkward stares and sound autismo as hell.

If you are here you are probably autistic regardless

Touching someone and touching someone sexually is different

This thread itself is massive cope.
If you've kissed a girl then you're much more likely to ascend than us who have gone KHHVs for our entire lives, I don't care what you say, the fact that another girl was willing to put her lips on your lips proves that you're more desirable than us, and most likely no subhuman. Girls don't just kiss every ugly guy they see, they don't even kiss half, not even a quarter, even. You're just coping with the fact that you're too much of a mentalcel to get sex but are normie enough to be kissed.

I'm not autistic but i've never been hugged by a girl that wasn't a family member. All it takes is never having female friends because women view you as repulsive for existing. That's the definition of subhuman.

I haven't kissed a girl. i'm just stating the facts. For the society, an incel that has kissed a girl is as much of a piece of a shit as a kissless one is. Also, girls DO kiss guys they ar enot attracted to. Kissing is harmless.

this. hugs are usually done out of pity. kisses are different though. if you got to the stage where you kissed a femoid its most likely you were in a relationship or at least hookup with femoid which means you are a fucking normie.

A hookup that did not lead to sex is not a hookup nor proves anything about you as a man. She is not going to tell her friedns about how you made her cum with your cock and you are still gonna be an awakward virgin afterwards. Sure, you can come here and brag about being less pathetic than us but it doesn't change the fact that irl you nothing but a virgin loser.

So, kissing does not mean anything. It just means that a girl is not disgusted by the idea of smacking your lips with hers. It does not imply any attraction.
LIES! But what do I expect from a non-kissless virgin? Femoids don't kiss ugly dudes.

I hope you only mean that in the context of this post and incel classification
I mean that for others, the people you interact with, the only thing tha mattes is your lay count

anyone can hug a girl, but if she gives you a special kind of hug, ie NOT the overing or one arm a little bit around type, and it was both arms wrapped around, you have a 1% chance of escaping, if you get kissed by a girl(anywhere), you have a 25% chance of escaping, once you make out or have sex you are no longer incel

If you're truly ugly, girls don't want to be near your vicinity let alone touch you.

Your cope is fucking insane and if you have kissed and hugged girls the fuck are you doing here lmao? Obviously you're not ugly then.

anyone can hug a girl, but if she gives you a special kind of hug, ie NOT the overing or one arm a little bit around type, and it was both arms wrapped around, you have a 1% chance of escaping, if you get kissed by a girl(anywhere), you have a 25% chance of escaping, once you make out or have sex you are no longer incel
Did you pull these statistics out of your ass?

Your cope is fucking insane and if you have kissed and hugged girls the fuck are you doing here lmao? Obviously you're not ugly then.
I never claimed to have kissed a girl

I think ur correct on the hugging part, but kissing almost always requires emotional or physical attraction, which is something that a lot of people here can’t get, so. Have to look at it from a societal standpoint rather than a raw evolutionary standpoint
Societal standpoint is a man made one. Raw evolutionary one is nature which is what really matters

That’d be true if we were still cavemen. For most people, hunting and breeding aren’t the only things in life anymore. But it’s all perspective I suppose
We are still cavemen

I haven't kissed a girl. i'm just stating the facts. For the society, an incel that has kissed a girl is as much of a piece of a shit as a kissless one is. Also, girls DO kiss guys they ar enot attracted to. Kissing is harmless.
The fuck are you talking about?
Why are you bitching if you've never been kissed by a girl? Clearly girls aren't just kissing random guys they're not attracted to otherwise we wouldn't be kissless. I ain't ever seen a girl kiss someone without their being a context of some implied attraction.

I think you're backpedaling now to say you haven't kissed a girl because you don't want to ruin your incel cred.
Fucking normie.

The fuck are you talking about?
Why are you bitching if you've never been kissed by a girl? Clearly girls aren't just kissing random guys they're not attracted to otherwise we wouldn't be kissless. I ain't ever seen a girl kiss someone without their being a context of some implied attraction.

I think you're backpedaling now to say you haven't kissed a girl because you don't want to ruin your incel cred.
Fucking normie.
You are kissless cause you don't try hard enough. Single a femoid out, ask her to make out, try to talk to her into it. She will start feeling sorry about you and give in eventually.

KV is all that matters.

You are kissless cause you don't try hard enough. Single a femoid out, ask her to make out, try to talk to her into it. She will start feeling sorry about you and give in eventually.
Holy shit you are ACTUALLY retarded.

I don't see how it's a cope tbh