Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious KHHVs are the purest, most genuine creatures ever

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
I honestly don’t think anyone even comprehends how despite all the “misogyny” and hate shown in this forum, most here in real life are genuinely kind and have a heart of gold but sadly lead unfortunate lives because of their face or their height and NOT because of their personalities. An online virtual persona doesn’t reflect exactly a person’s behavior in real life. Meanwhile, those virtue signaling and wholesome sluts on the internet who are so painstakingly obviously faking their kindness are real life devils with not a single nanogram of a soul inside them.

The only kind people in my life were always ugly and losers. Noone has showed me compassion other than them. tbh

I don't think one follows from the other.

the thing is, if anyone of us ever ascended to a 7 or 8/10 (big doubt) I assume society will fuck them up and they'll become just like all other normies, but maybe not since they understand our struggle. But i like most people here, even though it might not be who they really are irl

My heart is gold.