Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over KHHV trait: you have "hyper-lordosis" (extreme inward curve lower back, causing bum to stick out). Also: I have Catathrenia -moan/laugh in my sleep

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★

My bum looks huge (fat) and there's an extreme inward curve in lower back. I'm also only 1.62m/5'4 tall. It might look hot on foids but on me it looks very strange. It's even worse than on this drawing, but similar. The straighter I try to stand, the worse it gets. Surgery NOT possible. Year long exercises MIGHT help the curve a little bit.

Screenshot 2023 02 19 at 113628

You were born the wrong gender. It’s over

You were born the wrong gender. It’s over
Yes. And yes.

2 serious questions for you:
1) Would you accept (be alright with) a 5/10 girlfriend? (I don't think you're volcel if you say 'no' – you might just not want a 'meh' one)
2) Is it over for you?

Yes. And yes.

2 serious questions for you:
1) Would you accept (be alright with) a 5/10 girlfriend? (I don't think you're volcel if you say 'no' – you might just not want a 'meh' one)
2) Is it over for you?
What does 5/10 look like? That’s average, so probably jfl

What does 5/10 look like? That’s average, so probably jfl
Well, someone not exactly ugly, but also not quite cute. Also, why "jfl" in this case. Do you have higher aspirations?

My bum looks huge (fat) and there's an extreme inward curve in lower back. I'm also only 1.62m/5'4 tall. It might look hot on foids but on me it looks very strange. It's even worse than on this drawing, but similar. The straighter I try to stand, the worse it gets. Surgery NOT possible. Year long exercises MIGHT help the curve a little bit.

View attachment 709282

Man, you'd produce hot daughters.

Yes, makes me look ridiculous when trying to stand up straight.

Well, someone not exactly ugly, but also not quite cute. Also, why "jfl" in this case. Do you have higher aspirations?
I meant obviously I would, average woman is still attractive

Same, I have posture issues too but with kyphosis, it’s the my most noticeable flaw in my body. the only way to correct is with surgery but it feels risky

back-scheuermanns-disease-posture-spine-spinal-column-convex-kyphosis.jpg

Same, I have posture issues too but with kyphosis, it’s the my most noticeable flaw in my body. the only way to correct is with surgery but it feels risky

back-scheuermanns-disease-posture-spine-spinal-column-convex-kyphosis.jpg
Oh yeah, my back looks like the one on the right, only the lower inward-curve is much more extreme and my ass larger and sticks out more. It looks comical and like a duck. But not funny to me. I also have that slouch curve at the top, but the lower part is much more disturbing, because when I try to stand up straight and straighten my shoulders, it gets worse

When I still was in school (I'm 26 now) other kids used to make fun of it.

Oh yeah, my back looks like the one on the right, only the lower inward-curve is much more extreme and my ass larger and sticks out more. It looks comical and like a duck. But not funny to me. I also have that slouch curve at the top, but the lower part is much more disturbing, because when I try to stand up straight and straighten my shoulders, it gets worse
Yeah, I can feel my back when I rest against a surface, also my back aches while walking, though it happens on an occasional rather than ordinary basis.
When I still was in school (I'm 26 now) other kids used to make fun of it.
Brutal shit op.

Nobody has made comment about my posture besides my family and few doctors. But I’m sure I got made fun at school (without me noticing).

My man has every genetic disorder you can think of God damm
"Funny" thing is: I’m the black sheep of the family. Without this one disorder I have, I’d be tall and good looking, wouldn’t have this weird back. I’d be more than normal, like everyone else in my family. Oops, I think you know already. Sorry bro for repeating myself

Yeah, I can feel my back when I rest against a surface, also my back aches while walking, though it happens on an occasional rather than ordinary basis.

Brutal shit op.

Nobody has made comment about my posture besides my family and few doctors. But I’m sure I got made fun at school (without me noticing).
That’s brutal. I don’t have back aches. When I lie down you could fit like a stack of paper under my lower back, the curve is so extreme

Oh yeah they used to make fun of me, not directly to me, i just overheard and this was in Highschool, everyone was 17 or 18

Look up anterior pelvic tilt on yt. Can be fixed with some simple exercises, helped me a bit but I stopped because I was fucking lazy

Look up anterior pelvic tilt on yt. Can be fixed with some simple exercises, helped me a bit but I stopped because I was fucking lazy
Thanks! I will look it up. I have plans to do excercies for years now but never did anything.
I’m also fucking lazy, I regret doing absolutely no workout for the past 3 years since corona started.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back