Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Khabib just won boyos

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Thoughts? What exactly happened after the fight when Khalabib jumped into the crowd. I'm happy Connor lost though.

Got it: "We have absolute pandemonium inside T-Mobile. Following the win, Khabib jumped the cage to attack Dillon Danis. After a brawl ensued, a member of Khabib's team attacked a recovering McGregor."

Last edited:
what were the odds on betting sites?

eh, I'm Celtic I mixed feelings considering McGregor is such a political cuck.

Allahu Akbar

Muslims are the most alpha ppl

Yaaas!

Conor is a bully and loved by normies. I love seeing him crushed.

McGregor's been losing steam recently.

Brawl after the fight - Khabib jumps into the crowd to attack one of Conors team. Khabibs team goes into the cage and starts punching Conor

Fuck yeah beat the shit out of Mcgregor

going 20 minutes of grueling fighting then having energy to jump into the crowd to start another fight with a fresh fighter https://streamable.com/kzqrb

Last edited:
JFL if you fall for this drama-money sinkhole

still wont change that I'm suicidical and hate life

I don't care about UFC in the slightest, and I may be Irish, but fuck MgGregor, biggest prick on Earth.
Conor is a bully and loved by normies. I love seeing him crushed.

Q9TQJO2.jpg

Don't know anything about MMA, but at least it LOOKS like how you'd imagine a fight between an ACTUAL tough guy (=an ugly, crypto-ethnic Muslim from Russia) and a Western "tough guy" (=a good-looking hipster dude with beard and tattoos.)

we need to become barbarians again. also Celts and Kebabs aren't really that dissimilar.

Q9TQJO2.jpg

Don't know anything about MMA, but at least it LOOKS like how you'd imagine a fight between an ACTUAL tough guy (=an ugly, crypto-ethnic Muslim from Russia) and a Western "tough guy" (=a good-looking hipster dude with beard and tattoos.)
lmfao so true