Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel KFC

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
kfc bucket came in today with the fries and gravy, pieces are very big today. Not cucked small slices like usual. eating good tonight bros

Eh, I'm more of a Taco Bell fan when it comes to non burger focused fast food joints. I'm from a region where you can get WAY better fried chicken than fucking KFC for pretty cheap.

Eh, I'm more of a Taco Bell fan when it comes to non burger focused fast food joints. I'm from a region where you can get WAY better fried chicken than fucking KFC for pretty cheap.
taco Bell is not filling at all and tastes like nothing

taco Bell is not filling at all and tastes like nothing
I mean it's not the best thing under the sun, sure, but I disagree with that. If gives you the shits really nice so I guess in that sense it's not filling.

I mean it's not the best thing under the sun, sure, but I disagree with that. If gives you the shits really nice so I guess in that sense it's not filling.
I have never left taco Bell satisfied. It feels like a snack place

I only do kfc maybe once a year. I’ll have to up my game.

fuck i love tendies from kfc, i need to order some today

Dwwwa

KFC mogs everything

Just KFCmaxx theory confirmed

KFC is life man.

I like to drink gravy.

I haven't eaten from KFC for years. The chicken is pretty good though.

Necro squad, report!

I love the popcorn chicken and coleslaw, mmmmmmmm

kfc bucket came in today with the fries and gravy, pieces are very big today. Not cucked small slices like usual. eating good tonight bros
Just cooked a late roast dinner (01:25am UK time), enjoy your KFC.

Cookmogs me, I cannot cook.
Many moons ago I somehow blagged a job as a cook for a Bishop in England, (when I actually worked) could barely make a sandwich at the time but I watched all the other cooks and the head chef and copied them. Learnt everything I needed to know.

Many moons ago I somehow blagged a job as a cook for a Bishop in England, (when I actually worked) could barely make a sandwich at the time but I watched all the other cooks and the head chef and copied them. Learnt everything I needed to know.
Then I shall start working in a restaurant.

Eat nothing the day before you go to a fast food place and you can binge. Its incredible. I had mash, chicken, a burger chips geavy and mayo with a large drink and consumed the lot in 20 minutes. Epic.

i had korean fried chicken the other night. tasted good

I wish I was eating kfc right now ngl

Only ate at kfc once :feelstrash:

no kfc near me but i do maccas and hungry jacks twice a year.kentucky fried cunts is what my sister calls sluts which i find to be a pretty accurate assessment of them, man my spelling is shit might need a dictionary

Drove into town for some KFC and came back home and ate it. Got 5 pieces of original recipe chicken and a can of mountain dew. That shit's pretty good fam.