Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious KF users take pleasure in our pain.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
It's sickening. The way they openly rejoice and laugh about our pain and suffering. Shows how evil humans can be.

In the age of internet, they could find all the funny material they want. But no, our suffering is the one that they focus on.

Truly disgusting.

Kiwifarms.
Also @curryfool are you new to the internet? This has always been par of the course despite what you may have heard. Ugly males with the wrong views were getting made fun of on 4chan decades before too.

Kiwifarms.
Also @curryfool are you new to the internet? This has always been par of the course despite what you may have heard. Ugly males with the wrong views were getting made fun of on 4chan decades before too.
But the thing is 4chan is closer to us, than KF users ever will be.

I know 4chan crowd make fun of us too, but nothing compared to the extent of KF.

But the thing is 4chan is closer to us, than KF users ever will be.
Not sure if you realize but there are threads on kf making fun of everyone. Feminists, alt-right, environmentalists, SJWs, liberals, theists, atheists...
I know 4chan crowd make fun of us too, but nothing compared to the extent of KF.
That's because unlike 4chan kf is literally set up to mock and doxx people that are considered weird.

Not sure if you realize but there are threads on kf making fun of everyone. Feminists, alt-right, environmentalists, SJWs, liberals, theists, atheists...

That's because unlike 4chan kf is literally set up to mock and doxx people that are considered weird.
And what gives them the moral high ground to doxx and mock people who are weird? Isn't that evil? That's the point I am making. Even 4chan users don't doxx people unless they are provoked.

But KF users are different from 4chan or any other internet place. They take pride in their doxxing. And often it is completely unwarranted.
dont worry about those weirdos tbh
I don't worry about them. It's just fascinating how psychopathic people can be.

And what gives them the moral high ground to doxx and mock people who are weird? Isn't that evil? That's the point I am making. Even 4chan users don't doxx people unless they are provoked.
No shortage of all kinds of things on the internet. Nothing has ever been sacred on the internet or to internet culture (except perhaps in recent times women as a group). You could spend the time wondering why and getting outraged. Or you could just make note of how you don't have to go looking for things about you or for things that might offend you and your sensibilities.
But KF users are different from 4chan or any other internet place. They take pride in their doxxing. And often it is completely unwarranted.
Ofc it is. That's been places like that on the internet forever. Just because more people are on the internet now and use it for commerce, business and education doesn't change that.

dont worry about those weirdos tbh
this. It is not worth our time to worry about them and how they manage their time. Losers.

Kiwifarms.
Ngl I don't know what that is. And from what I've seen on 4chan, half the guys on random seem to be incel anyway. Remove the tranny shit and it almost reads like an incel forum

Ngl I don't know what that is. And from what I've seen on 4chan, half the guys on random seem to be incel anyway. Remove the tranny shit and it almost reads like an incel forum
That was my point. The 4chan crowd is very similar and close to us than any other place.

r9k was previously a space for males that couldn't get a relationship until it got overrun with that shit.