Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kevin Spacey is ugly as sin, absolutely unreal how he made it this far in Hollywood

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
this terrible nw3-nw4 hairline
screen-shot-2017-12-05-at-9-49-49-am.png

vomit enducing nasolobial folds 
kevin-spacey-verbal-kint-keyser-soze-the-usual-suspects.jpg

roundish face, low T
wiw-usual-suspects-verbal.jpg

any thoughts? is this a set up by jews?

funny that he now got accused of pushing his female colleagues to sex in the past

I thought he got accused of sexually abusing bunch of boys
he's gay

he's Hollywood ugly at worst

BongoChrist said:
he's gay

fucking homo

I remember how he played the gay father in American Psycho. Really funny wathcing him get blown by a 16 year old. He also had a slutty daughter in that.

BeyondHope said:
I remember how he played the gay father in American Psycho. Really funny wathcing him get blown by a 16 year old. He also had a slutty daughter in that.

apparently he's real faggot

He's talented imo, he was decent looking when he was young but the agepill hit him HARD.
young-kevin-spacey-as-high-school-senior-photo-u1

In your first pic, his facial structure actually looks pretty good, minus the norwood and overall bad skin, which is solely related to old age. Keep coping, because young Kevin Spacey is a chadlite.

He looks smart, and he made a career out of being the smartest guy in every movie/series he's in.

Looks matter, even if not in the typical way you think of it.

BongoChrist said:
he's gay

I think he's full on pansexual

He is far from ugly. He has a bit of that "dad look", though.

CopingGymcel said:
He is far from ugly. 
giga cope, that hair line, those wrinkles on his face, obscure jaw, round face

he is 3/10

10/10 actor. Gave me chills in House of Cards. His face fits the role of old bureaucrat

He has a decidedly unsexy look a la John Cusack, Tom Hanks. I wouldn't have said he was ugly when younger, you're equating lack of dimorphism with ugliness. There's a strong correlation but most guys are amorphous and not ugly.

What? Guy's not ugly at all. He's a slightly above average older guy with some fat on his face

jackbud said:
What? Guy's not ugly at all. He's a slightly above average older guy with some fat on his face

he's not ugly at all in ur view cuz u r used to his ugly face on tv screen. if it was user of this forum everyone would be sayin its over for him and he should ldar

BeyondHope said:

he wasn't gay... that was kinda the point lol

BlackpilledAF said:
He looks smart, and he made a career out of being the smartest guy in every movie/series he's in.

Looks matter, even if not in the typical way you think of it.

True. He looks like a powerful man or politician.

He's a faggot, isn't he? He probably sucked off Harvey Weinstein's dick or any other Hollywood director/producer for his roles.

dr-problematic said:
he's not ugly at all in ur view cuz u r used to his ugly face on tv screen. if it was user of this forum everyone would be sayin its over for him and he should ldar

I've seen most Jonah Hill movies and still find him utterly repulsive whether he was fat or thin. Spacey was an average amorphous guy in his youth.

He was a decent looking guy, albeit showing his age now. He's a good actor who has been in some great movies; shame he's a predatory faggot IRL.

But he's a hero for raping that kid.

Maybe because he's a GOOD fucking actor? And isn't this life fuel? Shouldn't we be wanting uglies to succeed?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back