Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Kevin Samuels is dead and ugly sheboon niggers celebrate his death

• Thread starter Incelsius Serpent
  • Start date
I

Incelsius Serpent

Self-banned
-
Shows how evil foids are. Making fun of him even though he is dead. Even tough he was a redpilled nigger he said some based things about sheboons being useless.

Holy shit, he died? The universe truly is in favor of evil :feelskek:

Holy shit, he died? The universe truly is in favor of evil :feelskek:
Last night it was an unfounded rumor that spread like crazy but maybe today it’s true. I haven’t checked yet.

And I agree OP I feel so bad for blackcels that have to deal with foids that behave like this.

And I agree OP I feel so bad for blackcels that have to deal with foids that behave like this.
Like fr they are so mad that Tyrones go for cumskins rather then there ugly aggresive ass

Like fr they are so mad that Tyrones go for cumskins rather then there ugly aggresive ass
i had a phase where i liked black girls because of all of the sheboons i was seeing in the media like nikki manaj or whatever her name was and doja cat n shit also black womens instagrams :feelsLSD:majority of sheboons are insecure about themselves knowing their ugly these are the cases of 7.5 sheboons who i would fuck View attachment 279769688_1077740696288689_5742506389798676077_n.webpprobably tyrone or chad only sluts but still they go for the white look of straightening their hair and shit makes them look even hotter to me tho it just proves how desperate they are to appeal to men lets see what yo hair actully look like bitch :feelshaha:

View attachment 279964700_1327980144378667_2119721748564554736_n.webp ignore the files nvm lol

Screen Shot 2021 11 30 at 113926 AM