Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kevin (Kathryn) Gibes is a disgrace of a human being, thanks kiwifarms for telling me of his existence

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
1-png.1942198

When you think the internet can't surprise you anymore... From fat normie that even got a fiancée to trannycel "lesbian" that lives in an alpaca ranch in the middle of Colorado with other trannycels and spends his life complaining and hornyposting :)feelspuke::feelspuke:) on twitter, collecting transformers toys and stuffed animals and with interest in various types of degenerate fetishes such as pool toys, inflation, infantilism and so on. He's had his sex change surgery and in the 1800 page kiwifarms thread there are some disgusting photos of it :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: Of course he's a filthy communist as well but his idea of communism is more like a totalitarian tranny state where everyone can be a NEET (because muh working is immoral) and all opposition (basically lesbians and straights) have been imprisoned, if Stalin or Mao were still alive what would they think :feelskek:

I don't usually browse that forum but from time to time I like to see how down the rabbit hole Kevin is going kek. Also gotta love the fanart :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Imagen 2022 01 08 152701

Last edited:
caesar, get the cross

White people be like...

He literally ascended and could have had a normal life but no he decided to go back to NEETdom, cut off his dick and larp as a foid
Normal life is boring, even Kiwis agree

He's in the UK now with one of his trans "girlfriends" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
67A4FF6F AEC7 4CAA BC9D B485A637243D

XpmaJ60

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back