Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Kevin Hart is now no longer hosting the Oscars because Tweets.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I'd post a news article or something, but Nickelodeon's Nick Cannon and the Incels.is Twitter are already on the case. People are not happy about this. Normie people.

The end of this overly woke era is nigh. If not in 2019, 2020 for sure. Or maybe whenever Trump isn't President. People feel a need to go the extra mile because of him, I guess. But the extra mileage is showing. First they came for Roseanne. And I was upset because Sam Bee said some bad stuff too and she didn't get fired. Then they came for James Gunn. And he did get fired. But everyone was mad about it and I was like "Oh, so how come we just assume Roseanne is a racist from the misinterpretation of her Tweets, but we fall all over every producer dick at Disney to keep James Gunn in the MCU?" And now they're coming for Kevin Hart. And at this point I'm like "Alright, fuck it, the world is clearly burning and I wanna see what happens."

All That's Nick Cannon is at this moment stoking the flames, calling out the likes of Sarah Silverman, Amy Schumer, and what E! Online refers to as "Gay Comedians" for their Tweets, raising the honest point of "Either we all burn or we change our standards for what we get pissy about." And so far the only defense anyone has for that is "Well y'know, I just, Kevin Hart just FEELS more homophobic than Amy Schumer." Implying that if I find enough gay guys who don't like Amy Schumer, I can keep her from hosting the Oscars.

My point is, defenses are failing, and more people like Kevin Hart than are against Kevin Hart. And something's gotta give. But I will say this: Kevin Hart, take a page from Wild 'n Out's Nick Cannon. If you're making jokes, don't defend them with "I've grown since then." No you didn't. You weren't the lone idiot in a world where everyone was like "Gee Kevin Hart, why don't you grow up and stop making gay jokes?" You don't make gay jokes because they aren't acceptable like that anymore. You didn't grow. It's just our standards for "normal" changed. And Drumline's Nick Cannon is one of the few who will point that out. Because it hurts "social justice" to say things like "It was at one point okay to laugh at certain things." Because we like to believe that right was always right, and wrong was always wrong.

In short: Avoid (((Twitter))) at all costs

Damn this generation is soft..

I miss the 00s man. People said faggot and made fun of gays all the time and no one batted an eyelid.

I miss the 00s man. People said faggot and made fun of gays all the time and no one batted an eyelid.
0:48