Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Keto + Intermittent Fasting is legit

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
After a couple years of LDAR and zero cardio and developing several health problems I am finally trying to lose weight and get back into better shape. Otherwise I'd probably die of a heart attack one day while laying down on the couch. I'm sick of it.

I first started with intermittent fasting. This guy on youtube is good at brainwashing you into giving it a try. It has a bit of a soy vibe to it but at least its not vegan propaganda.

View: https://youtu.be/1cQJS9iTZbE

Basically started eating at noon and 6pm, and no snacking after that, and no alcohol. I kept getting super tired in the afternoon but after 4 or 5 days it seems to have passed.

Now I'm trying to eat keto diet at the same time too.

View: https://youtu.be/ykPdkd5ALGc

Also I'm starting to do pushups and body squats. In a little over a week I think I lost probably 5lbs, not bad. I'm not weighing myself though cause I know I'm the heaviest I've ever been right now, probably like 215 or so, and I dont actually want to know the real number. It'll probably take months to get back down to my normal weight.

Bonus: I can feel my misogyny increasing quite a lot too.

Last edited:
I tried intermitted fasting and works, its good for keeping calories in check just its slow and weight loss stagnate quickly. Keto works better, with very little carb intake insulin drops and body melts fat, it just need time for body to adapt using fat as primary fuel. I lost over 20kg over one summer with keto, after that i started moding Skyrim and got fat again.

Last edited:
I tried intermitted fasting and works, its good for keeping calories in check just its slow and weight loss stagnate quickly. Keto works better, with very little carb intake insulin drops and body melts fat, it just need time for body to adapt using fat as primary fuel. I lost over 20kg over one summer with keto, after that i started moding Skyrim and got fat again.
I think they work even better when you do both at the same time.

I just had a few tacos for dinner so I'm probably out of keytosis at the moment, but I'm gonna try to keep it up. I might even try a longer fast, like maybe 72 hours or more.

I think they work even better when you do both at the same time.

I just had a few tacos for dinner so I'm probably out of keytosis at the moment, but I'm gonna try to keep it up. I might even try a longer fast, like maybe 72 hours or more.
Its hard losing weight, its even harder not getting them back. I wish you luck, God knows how much weight i need to lose now.

I eat 3500 (healthy) calories per day. Additionally, I eat meat/fish every single day and drink almost one liter milk just to piss off soys/"muh global warming"-fags