Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ketchup ruins every meal

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Ketchup only tastes good with fries, other than that, it's nonsense to use it over every meal. When you put ketchup it completely overwhelms the taste of your meal, so you don't know if tastes good or not.

tbh I only eat it with fries

I just use ketchup if I don't have anything else. Otherwise hot sauce 4 lyfe

Last edited:
Ketchup only tastes good with fries, other than that, it's nonsense to use it over every meal. When you put ketchup it completely overwhelms the taste of your meal, so you don't know if tastes good or not.
Damn.

I eat ketchup with everything.

chips, pizza, chicken parm, grilled cheese, toast, mozzarella sticks, eggs

yea tbh i hate getting ketchup in burgers

I used to use it to drown food I didn't like as a kid so I wouldn't have to taste that shit. Now as an adult I can't even tolerate that shit on anything, even fries.

I dip my burger in ketchup too

I mean everywhere you use ketchup replace it with barbecue and it's always better

i can eat tomatos whole but i don't like ketchup

I like
hot sauce,
ranch,
and KETCHUP
i put ranch and ketchup on everything idc..

I think you mean Catsup.

I only use it for hamburgers and french fries. Mustard for all other sandwiches. Catsup on a hot dog should be illegal.

I like ketchup. Spicy ketchup to be exact

I always put ketchup on meat it tastes great ngl

Who puts it in every meal?

It’s over for PatrickMahomescels.

100% agreed. I only use it with fries as well.

i eat it with sausages. i also mix it with maionesse and then eat it with other meat

Goes well with meat

I like ketchup on burgers and fried chicken

yes, i only use ketchup with fries and hot dogs. Ive seen people put it on rice and not only it makes want to puke but also makes me want to go er

It's a similar flavor profile, burgers and fried chicken are predominantly salty and fatty, the sweetness and acidity of ketchup give good flavor complexity to both dishes.
The texture of chicken in general doesn't call for it to me somehow. Fried chicken is much better suited foe a more vinegary or umami condiment imo like hot sauce or even soy sauce