Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Kentucky University rapebait freakout

what did they even try to accomplish, either ways so based

you know unironically, foids like to think they're infailable and cannot do any wrong. Rape bait? No I was just showing my tits and ass to everyone how could I be at any fault. Im not saying being raped is you're fault, im saying you fucking helped yourself get raped. Foids CANNOT fathom this idea.

Im not saying being raped is you're fault
cucked intake it's entirely their fault and if they were sentient beings they wouldn't be half naked begging to be lambasted and ass fucked to death

cucked intake it's entirely their fault and if they were sentient beings they wouldn't be half naked begging to be lambasted and ass fucked to death
lol just because someone dresses a certain way doesnt mean they control others actions are you retarded? If someone rapes someone no one can make anyone rape but a rapist. You clearly didnt read anything else, just like a foid wouldnt. Hear what you wanna hear. This is why communication has deteriorated to the point of saying anything is moot.

I MEAN FOID BAD RAPE GOOD am i right

The most based thing to happen in a college sense Virginia Tech

go fucking back now you utter reddit clown
holy shit retard alert retard alert. This guy thinks you can control peoples actions with how you dress. I bet you think if you dress better you'll get a girlfriend huh? You have female iq

Very based, exposed "rape victim card" whores.

>small dick/rapist energy :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

I bet you think if you dress better you'll get a girlfriend
Crap ass fallacy, you are simply advocating for foidish lack of accountability of their part and you not seeing this fact as a cucked mentality deserves you to be raped by a gang of niggers in the ass until you explode inside out from the hemorrhage you get from it

Crap ass fallacy, you are simply advocating for foidish lack of accountability of their part and you not seeing this fact as a cucked mentality deserves you to be raped by a gang of nigger in the ass until you explode inside out from the hemorrhage you get from it
alright its evident im arguing with a sub sarahan african iq mouth breather. Once you learn reading comprehension come back and retry

alright its evident im arguing with a sub sarahan african iq mouth breather. Once you learn reading comprehension come back and retry
hehe go fucking back you piece of shit

foid advocate piece of shit
where did I do that? Let me know where I advocated for anything a woman does? You cant because I didnt. Go ahead fag fucker
Im done wasting my time with you

very based, I hope to see more videos like this.

How are you not different from reddit cucks
because you cannot control other peoples actions are you like 7 years old? Have you just tenuously learned english this afternoon? No where did I say foids are absolved from being at fault. I said a rapist rapes. Women dress like whores and if they fucking didnt dress like a whore, they wouldnt be treated like a whore. Sincerely the fact that you cant grasp that simple concept shows to me you have very low iq and just parrot what anyone else says to fit it. have a thought of your own for once.

1 min in and I can't stop laughing :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Women dress like whores and if they fucking didnt dress like a whore, they wouldnt be treated like a whore.
you are performing damage control now and pretending you said otherwise, suck a cuck, what a waste of oxygen on you

you are performing damage control now and pretending you said otherwise, suck a cuck, what a waste of oxygen on you
go back and re read. Try again

how about you fucking twerp go fucking back and fuck yourself
i know what i said you just dont understand english very well. Nigger tier knowledge of english