Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Kent's Korner: Nothing is more infuriating than feemayles asking to get rated!

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Was going through reddit's r/truerateme and just the fact that every feeamayel gets 50+ positive rates/comments vs. only a few for the MEN who vastly are overrepresented there asking for rates (and for whom most ...it's over)....pisses me the heck off!

[–]sadbrotus 2 points 2 days ago
I was going to say that you do not need to improve on anything, then I saw your cleaveage. Showing less would do wonders In my opionion.

Why don't the cucks over there realize that they are asking for CHAD'S RATES not some neckbeard numale faggot's opinion?

Srsly...WTF?

p.s. Yes, I realize I shouldn't go there in the first place

Last edited:
whores like this are just my type fuarkk

Society values women over men.

massive tits...
it's hard to focus on the face tbh

give me attention teehee, her looksmatch is LDAR'ing

massive tits...
it's hard to focus on the face tbh

Its kinda funny. Made me think of guys asking to be rated on their looks whilst holding a picture of their dick next to their face. Oh...wait ....its considered misogynistic to look at her tits even though she chose to include them in her picture.

.its considered misogynistic to look at her tits even though she chose to include them in her picture.
she probably thought that she could gain a couple of SMV points by showing them...
and she wasn't wrong.

TehEEEEEEEE look at my teeeETs!

I thought their sub banned anyone who doesn't use the PSL scale? The fuck?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back